Avoid sam_talkington

apack7229

Sith Lord
Bought a boba fett coustume about a week and a half ago. The seller marked it shipped without tracking and I waited about a week before I messaged him to see if he had a tracking number. He told me he would get it to me after work which I waited until the next day for without hearing back from him. I sent him another message which he told me he would get it to me by the afternoon. I haven't heard back from him for a few days now and have since had to make a case with ebay.

apack7229

Sith Lord
Small update. He finally messaged me back today two days before I can escalate the case to tell me this:

"Can you please confirm your address? I have a return to sender for invalid address. I get paid on Friday and will ship out again. Thanks!"

This is ironic because afyer all the things I buy on ebay ive never had this problem with my address because it is the post office address that I work at. Also for it to have been returned to sender it would have to have been returned from my post office. :roll: It's been over two weeks since I paid without giving me the tracking number that he told me he would give and he wants me to wait longer. :evil:

subzero

Sith Lord
apack7229 said:
Small update. He finally messaged me back today two days before I can escalate the case to tell me this:

"Can you please confirm your address? I have a return to sender for invalid address. I get paid on Friday and will ship out again. Thanks!"

This is ironic because afyer all the things I buy on ebay ive never had this problem with my address because it is the post office address that I work at. Also for it to have been returned to sender it would have to have been returned from my post office. :roll: It's been over two weeks since I paid without giving me the tracking number that he told me he would give and he wants me to wait longer. :evil:

Just sounds to me like he's been lazy and hasn't even posted it yet, i'd give him an ultimatum and say if he don't give you a tracking number on the day you can open a case then the case is getting opened.

The lazy bugger needs a rocket up his arse! :lol:

apack7229

Sith Lord
subzero said:
The lazy bugger needs a rocket up his arse! :lol:

I wish I could send him a nice big one. :lol:

He messaged me last night saying that he will ship it out today. :roll: Im keeping the case on him active until I actually receive it which I doubt will ever arrive.

apack7229

Sith Lord
Finally got it in today five days before it became a month. I open to no surprise that there isn't any padding in the box. He just threw it in. :evil: I wish ebay had more than eighty characters to leave a negative with.
E8FBA1D3-2590-4A98-9FCB-06AD78E13AAB.jpeg

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Thanks for the update mate. That is rubbish packing, lying idiot. Looks like your not the only one who has had bad experience with this git.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom