benjifett22 / chefbenji22 is a thief and a scumbag

itfciain

Grand Master
Sure most of you have seen this guy on eBay - I believe that he is registered RS as well

He purchases some Star Cases on the 25th and they were posted out on the 29th Priority Mail - they should have arrived on the 3rd but the tracking didn't update and he began to send me messages chasing them. I gave him the tracking number and explained that they were in the system. On the 8th he messaged me again saying he really needed them. As there was no update, and he had bought from me before, I agreed to send a 2nd set out.

On the 12th I log onto eBay to see this negative feedback left "❌TERRIBLE COSTUMER SERVICE ❌UNFORTUNATELY-SELLER DID NOT WORK w/ME"

Obviously really annoyed about this I messaged him asking what was going on - I also checked the tracking numbers and discovered that both were due to be delivered the next day - which they were - no idea why the first set took 14 days to get to him - but wasn't much more I could have done

Since then I have messaged him a number of times, through eBay, RS and his email address - he has not had the decency to reply once. I tried to message him through his chefbenji account only to find he has blocked me - he obviously thinks I will stoop to his level

So, I am out $30.00 for the second set of cases - and am now stuck with that feedback because eBay will not remove it (I have just got off the phone having talked to them for 20 mins!)

I would avoid the guy at all cost - he is clearly a scumbag happy to steal from a fellow collector

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
itfciain said:
Sure most of you have seen this guy on eBay - I believe that he is registered RS as well

He purchases some Star Cases on the 25th and they were posted out on the 29th Priority Mail - they should have arrived on the 3rd but the tracking didn't update and he began to send me messages chasing them. I gave him the tracking number and explained that they were in the system. On the 8th he messaged me again saying he really needed them. As there was no update, and he had bought from me before, I agreed to send a 2nd set out.

On the 12th I log onto eBay to see this negative feedback left "❌TERRIBLE COSTUMER SERVICE ❌UNFORTUNATELY-SELLER DID NOT WORK w/ME"

Obviously really annoyed about this I messaged him asking what was going on - I also checked the tracking numbers and discovered that both were due to be delivered the next day - which they were - no idea why the first set took 14 days to get to him - but wasn't much more I could have done

Since then I have messaged him a number of times, through eBay, RS and his email address - he has not had the decency to reply once. I tried to message him through his chefbenji account only to find he has blocked me - he obviously thinks I will stoop to his level

So, I am out $30.00 for the second set of cases - and am now stuck with that feedback because eBay will not remove it (I have just got off the phone having talked to them for 20 mins!)

I would avoid the guy at all cost - he is clearly a scumbag happy to steal from a fellow collector

How can Ebay not remove his feedback if you can prove not only that the item arrived but that you communicated with him AND sent a second set? Even by Ebays low low standards that is ****ing daft.

itfciain

Grand Master
weasel said:
How can Ebay not remove his feedback if you can prove not only that the item arrived but that you communicated with him AND sent a second set? Even by Ebays low low standards that is ****ing daft.

Trust me Weas I spent 20 mins arguing with them over those exact points and even got transferred up to the Supervisor (who was a bigger twat) - apparently his feedback is based on his perception - the fact that USPS took 14 days to deliver the first set s my fault and although they understood my frustration they would not do anything about it !

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
itfciain said:
weasel said:

Trust me Weas I spent 20 mins arguing with them over those exact points and even got transferred up to the Supervisor (who was a bigger twat) - apparently his feedback is based on his perception - the fact that USPS took 14 days to deliver the first set s my fault and although they understood my frustration they would not do anything about it !

Ebay really do try their best to ruin what should be a ****ing goldmine business.

aussiejames said:
Time for him to get that Ewok shaped cat poo as a free gift for being such a pleasant customer.....

Seconded!

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Wow.. this is shocking, I've dealt with this guy (Hawaii/Honolulu based from memory) under the guise of Chefbenji22 on a couple of occasions (me being the buyer, so possibly a different mentality for him?), perfect conditioned items, exactly as described, shipped stupidly quickly and (ahem) excluding any international fees too.

He even gave me a good deal on a second purchase when we'd discussed collecting focus etc... Sounds like he's become a knob though!

How quickly a person can change and ruin their reputation! :evil:

itfciain

Grand Master
SAVORY100 said:
Wow.. this is shocking, I've dealt with this guy (Hawaii/Honolulu based from memory) under the guise of Chefbenji22 on a couple of occasions (me being the buyer, so possibly a different mentality for him?), perfect conditioned items, exactly as described, shipped stupidly quickly and (ahem) excluding any international fees too.

He even gave me a good deal on a second purchase when we'd discussed collecting focus etc... Sounds like he's become a knob though!

To be fair, I had heard similar - and when he purchased from me before I got all the Aloha BS so when he started complaining about needing them to send out his orders I thought it would be safe enough to send out another set, worst case for me at the time was that the first set had gone missing and that I would have to put in a claim. I honestly thought that he would pay up if both sets arrived - and although I knew he was annoyed that the first set didn't arrive on time, I did not expect that kind of feedback at all - or the fact that he would then ignore me (and block me from his account which is truely premeditation)

Couple of people have replied to my FB thread stating that 1) he accused them of sending a repro and 2) he'd left a neg for slow postage that had been removed but as a rule no one had bad dealings with him as a seller. Just surprised he went down that route (which is theft however you look at it)

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
SAVORY100 said:

To be fair, I had heard similar - and when he purchased from me before I got all the Aloha BS so when he started complaining about needing them to send out his orders I thought it would be safe enough to send out another set, worst case for me at the time was that the first set had gone missing and that I would have to put in a claim. I honestly thought that he would pay up if both sets arrived - and although I knew he was annoyed that the first set didn't arrive on time, I did not expect that kind of feedback at all - or the fact that he would then ignore me (and block me from his account which is truely premeditation)

Couple of people have replied to my FB thread stating that 1) he accused them of sending a repro and 2) he'd left a neg for slow postage that had been removed but as a rule no one had bad dealings with him as a seller. Just surprised he went down that route (which is theft however you look at it)

He's clearly not all he at first seems then!
Good at selling, disgraceful at buying... He's creating a big problem for himself; given that to sell (invariably) you need to buy. He'll soon have burnt enough bridges to run out of options to get stock and then have to stop trading! - I'm glad you've outed him as despite previous hassle free deals, I won't run the risk after this.

Lindo

Sith Lord
everyone should bid on his **** and then change there mind and not pay, see how he likes being the ****ed over one for a change, really frustrating the amount of cocks you come across.

sparkysx

Sith Lord
He's a ****ing dumb ass, because now he has burned his bridges with you, so won't be able to buy more cases from you. keep an eye out for similar delivery address's incase he opens a new ebay account.

star_warsstuff

I have over 100,00 dollars worth of vintage star wars collectable. I am needing to sell it all. I do not want to sell on eBay because it would take to log because of my seller limit. This collection is insanse!!!

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
I've talked to him as well, he always seemed ok. I wonder, as he's a seller and as you are as well, whether he's done it because of the competition? Would ebay remove it if you said that the feedback was vengeful (or whatever the ebay name is for it)? Tell them you've since had info that he only bought the stuff from you so he could leave you a neg. Worth a try.

yoda

Sith Lord
**** me it's a small world. A few times I ment to ask any off you guys did you ever hear of this dude. He was in contact with me also and then one day it just completely stopped for some reason. I have also dealt with this guy. A few years back over time I bought alot of stuff off him and he was always my favourite seller. Never once could I have faulted the guy. Even a few times he through in an extra few bits. I actually thought something happened the guy :roll:
Can anyone tell me who bought from him was everything ok never any repro :?: it all seemed fine to me but I wouldn't class myself as an expert.
So he's now off eBay is that correct :?: it just baffles me why he changed and burnt bridges. Or maybe from the start he never was a nice guy :roll:

itfciain

Grand Master
As far as I am aware no one has accused him of bad selling practices. To be honest most seem to be of the same opinion as you - that he was a good guy (and to be fair, so was I - which is why I sent the second set)

His chefbenji account is still up and running - on his Benjifett account it looks like he didn't pay for some items but has had feedback since then

I am still pissed that he screwed me over for $30.00 - he told one of the guys that he was sorry and would make it right - but still didn't do anything

I will never buy/deal with him again and hope out of principal that other won't either

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
With all the 'aloha' s**t he could be in South Park... :lol: Looked him up on Ebay, nice stuff and his intentions (no repro) look sincere. However, not such a sincere buyer, sadly... :roll: :?

SouthPark_swfuk.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom