jedimastermark

mik8hx

Youngling
May be a useless bit of info now but jedimastermark did eventually get (almost all) my items to me without forcing me to ring an 0845 number for 3 hours like some others this crimbo. So I am duty bound to make clear he did not steal from a little girl. Although some of his logic for the delay and not keeping contact do still need to be processed with a little imagination.
Thanks and apologise to all that deserve it, I am not totally put off using the forum to purchase again and I hope everyone else gets what they've paid for.
Good luck and goodbye
Mik.

poncho

Grand Master
my package arrived yesterday a week later than it should, be it though a small weapon. mark apologised for delay. sorted

on a side note on selling and buying ethics

cant believe some members sent cash in evelope! thats crazy. even though he was a member on here for quite a while, cash to someone you dont know or even a bank transfer :shock: at your own peril...................

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Glad people got their items and the problem was just slow posting.

ponchobelt said:
on a side note on selling and buying ethics

cant believe some members sent cash in envelope! that's crazy. even though he was a member on here for quite a while, cash to someone you don't know or even a bank transfer :shock: at your own peril...................

Yes, you and me both! Some times people just astound me.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Gotta say, I've bought a few things from Mark and he sent them all out in very good time and communication was great. I was very happy with the deals, although I'd rather pay with PayPal.

Sometimes people have a really busy couple of weeks meaning that things like sending items out in good time may go by the wayside for a few days. I'm not excusing it- if you've received payment, you need to make every effort to pack well and post quickly. However, we're all human and other aspects of people's lives sometimes need to take priority. I know Nick has also struggled recently and has gone as far as closing his for sale thread now.

*EDIT* Read the thread Mark started about Weasel- well out of order! He's obviously got problems :(

TheGent

Jedi Master
I paid on November 30th 2014 and still two packages I expect from him didn't show up.
Last he war on here was December 16th so he pretty much haven't read my last three pm.

He said they were shipped but I bought weeks later from Iain and they are already here from the US via UK to Germany.

I really hope it will turn out right, but I highly doubt I will see any stuff.
Any other people ordered and not received packages?

walkie

Sith Lord
maybe he shipped them like mine with no stamps on :(

lFtjp52.jpg

egN1vDN.jpg

TheGent

Jedi Master
Thanx for the feedback, guys. He replied to be patient on Dec 15th. Here's hoping for a good end.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
Yeah sorry to hear about this. i bought a few figures from mark in november, wasnt keen on the whole bank transfer/cash in post thing but i though as long as others had good dealings with him and i had the cash posted tracked it would be ok, in the end the figures took about 2 and a half weeks to arrive. he had some kept aside for me that i had planned to buy early this month (before i had decided to sell up) never heard back from him in the end.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom