So'Wester's Curry Meet: Episode 3: Swindon June/July

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Right, Christmas is out of the way, so reckon we'll need to blow those cobwebs away with a curry, some beers and plenty of SW chat, not to mention some SW 'Show 'n' Tell' 8)

The last one was in Cirencester, so please post ideas for dates and venues in here. We can then go with the general consensus :)

PS- absolutely everybody welcome, apart from Miss Piggy! :lol:

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
You're all welcome in Hereford!!

Amazing burger place for food (The Beefy Boys) and lots of cheap hotels!

Alternatively Swindon, Bristol or Glos area could work!!

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
just looking up where Pighill is!!

Swindon night out could work, starting with a tour of Chateau Savory and a Han MOC opening party!!

If we sort a Hereford day/night out at some point we could do Puzzlewood in the day and food/beers in the evening!!

Palifan

Sith Lord
Clarkspie&chips said:
Hereford will be a bit too far for me ladds but Bristol would be great or Pighill is easy too

I'll second a meet up in Bristol but it's best to go with the majority and I'm sure we'll make our way to Bristol at some point. :D

Ian

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Palifan said:
Clarkspie&chips said:
Hereford will be a bit too far for me ladds but Bristol would be great or Pighill is easy too

I'll second a meet up in Bristol but it's best to go with the majority and I'm sure we'll make our way to Bristol at some point. :D

Ian

Absolutely. It's only fair.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
How about Brizzle this time and Hereford in Spring/Summer, when the weather will (in theory!) be nicer for a visit to Puzzlewood? Liking the idea of combining with a visit to Puzzlewood 8)

This place in Bristol is great, with plenty of place to drink nearby: https://www.wahaca.co.uk/locations/bristol/

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Canterbury has several nice watering holes and curry houses - Squidgys (paul Davis) suggestion not mine but I'm game

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
Canterbury has several nice watering holes and curry houses - Squidgys (paul Davis) suggestion not mine but I'm game

Dickhead :lol: :lol:

Get yourself to Bristol Stu, you can be an honorary So'Wester!!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
Canterbury works for me too! :roll:

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Another option if anyone fancies Swindon is maybe meeting up at mine - I live round the corner from Old Town - and having a look at my small and humble collection. Then we could head up to Old Town where there are some half decent bars and eateries and also The Kings Arms Hotel which is Swindon's answer to the Mos Eisley Cantina.

Christian

Jedi Master
I hope to make this next one for sure - it's about time I showed my fellow hombres that I am in fact a collector not just an acrylic pusher :lol:

Bristol would be my preferred venue but to be fair for beer, curry and VSW (not in any particular order!) I've pretty much traveled the length and breath of the country many times before anyway.

Any clues as to possibly when?

Cheers,
Christian

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Hi Christian, would be great If you could make it 8) Think we'll decide a date, once the venue has been confirmed. Late Jan/Feb though, I would think.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom