NEC Birmingham, Feb 14th - Worth going as a SELLER?

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Afternoon all

Considering setting up a stall at the NEC fair in Birmingham on Sunday 14th February.

I'd have 75% Star Wars with the rest M.A.S.K., Transformers, Kenner Indiana Jones etc. Basically all 80s stuff. Carded and loose.

Has anyone ever sold there? Is it worth it? Good crowd of buyers for this kind of stuff?

It's been a while since I've done a fair and quite fancy a crack at it.

Thanks for any input

Ed

Vialli

Padawan
It would be great to see you there mate, you can never have enough vintage at these shows and you may well clean up. I know I've got a little bit tucked away for this event so i'd be sure to stop by and say hello. :)

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Booked in - I'll give it a go!

Hopefully see you chaps & other SWFUK massive there :D

Not done a fair in years. Will be nice to (hopefully) get some cash in hand.

coomber75

Sith Lord
Was great earlier this year so can't wait for this one, New vintage seller always welcome :)

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
May go to this one, would be nice to say hello to you Ed. I tend to get an early bird and scarper before crowds are let in.

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Andyclarke said:
May go to this one, would be nice to say hello to you Ed. I tend to get an early bird and scarper before crowds are let in.

Good man, would be nice to meet you Andy

Should have a decent amount of stuff for sale. Probably 20 - 30 MOC. About 15 further AFA graded MOC. Multipacks, mailers, tonnes of mint loose stock, baggies, MISB mini-rigs, loose accessories. As well as Kenner ROTLA MOC, AFA graded MOC & mailers. Case fresh M.A.S.K. MOC and vehicles. Rock Lords MOC. Maybe some Visionaries & Transformers. Whatever else I can dig out!

Looking forward to it, bar the super early morning!

Cheers

Ed

lejackal

Grand Master
punk_pat said:
Andyclarke said:

Good man, would be nice to meet you Andy

Should have a decent amount of stuff for sale. Probably 20 - 30 MOC. About 15 further AFA graded MOC. Multipacks, mailers, tonnes of mint loose stock, baggies, MISB mini-rigs, loose accessories. As well as Kenner ROTLA MOC, AFA graded MOC & mailers. Case fresh M.A.S.K. MOC and vehicles. Rock Lords MOC. Maybe some Visionaries & Transformers. Whatever else I can dig out!

Looking forward to it, bar the super early morning!

Cheers

Ed

I'll be there mate, do you still have anything with KayBee stickers on, think you had 8D8 and a couple of others from memory. If you have could you drop me a pm please?

Cheers

Carl

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Nice one Carl

Sounds like a good amount of SWFUK'ers will be in attendance. Balls to romance!

I'll need to check in regards KayBee stuff – likely I will have something or other. I'll bring whatever I can find. Having a good sort tonight & Friday. Will try get a photo up here giving an idea of what I'll be offering for sale.

100% vintage goodness!

izzyblue

Padawan
Hey Ed, any idea where your table is going to be yet? How are we going to recognise you? Have you still got any of those Han Trenchcoat loose figures left? Cheers, Anthony

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
izzyblue said:
Hey Ed, any idea where your table is going to be yet? How are we going to recognise you? Have you still got any of those Han Trenchcoat loose figures left? Cheers, Anthony

Hey Anthony

Yes mate - bringing the Han trenchcoat figures along...

hans_zps9xiqdkpj.jpg

I can't find out where abouts in the hall I will be - doesn't say on the tickets / info I've been sent but I'll be the guy with loads of vintage star wars for sale :D

I've booked two tables so should hopefully be pretty easy to find. There will be no trains, teddy bears or those creepy looking real life dolls on my stall :lol:

I'm doing it with my mate who originally bought a Luke X-wing outfit to come to the fair in but is now too embarassed to wear it lol.

Look forward to meeting you there!

Ed

izzyblue

Padawan
Hi Ed, can you put one each of the han's to one side for me please. The NEC fair just after Christmas had a decent turn out of vintage sellers, best I've seen for some years and people were snapping stuff up. Some dealers were asking daft money for stuff and some were reasonably priced. You are right loads and loads of die cast and train tables. Put a sign up somewhere with your use name so we can find you. I might even try and get there as an early bird. Cheers mate, Anthony

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom