Farthest from Star Wars vintage toy fair 2016 dates????

Berminator

Youngling
Hello,

Can anyone tell me when the Farthest from toy fairs are on in 2016? Their facebook page and website don't have any details and have tried asking them with no response. Thank you.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Simple answer is no. The organiser, Dave tree, is extremely busy with his shop and other events that he puts on for other toy lines, plus attending cons to put food on the table.

The dates tend to appear 6 weeks ish ahead of time. Expect one around April, one in the summer and one in December. Keep checking the Facebook page.

The event itself, incase you haven't been, is second to none for vintage Star Wars outside of the us, and for the serious or casual collector, well worth a visit. There is also a social event on the Saturday night, usually organised on this forum.

lejackal

Grand Master
I don't think dates have been released yet but from what I have been told it will be March/April for the next one.

Berminator

Youngling
Thanks everyone, looking forward to it as I am a relatively new collector and heard this is a great event to go to.

Jez

Sith Lord
The Vintage Mecca of the collecting world.
Really looking forward to this. Hopefully it's not April the 24th :wink:

x-pack

Grand Master
Sabreman said:
Never heard of this event, where is it held ?

Fordingbridge. "Where is Fordingbridge" I hear you ask! Well they don't call it Farthest From for nothing :wink:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
The date has gone live....

Sunday 24th April.

Unfortunately, I won't be at this one due to being somewhere nearly as exciting as Fordingbridge but much, much warmer.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:

Sunday 24th April.

Unfortunately, I won't be at this one due to being somewhere nearly as exciting as Fordingbridge but much, much warmer.

That rules me and Jez out too (and any SWF.UK supporters) then - London Marathon

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
SAVORY100 said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:

Sunday 24th April.

That rules me and Jez out too (and any SWF.UK supporters) then - London Marathon

Oh **** :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom