Star Wars Late Night Celebration

itbeJonB

Hey Guys! I hope you are all well?

My work are running a huge Star Wars event on Wednesday 16th December 2015 in Colchester, UK.

Starting at 5pm we will be greeting you all and signing you up for a Battlefront tournament. Then at 9pm we will be going to the Odeon cinema in Colchester where we have a live action themed desert market place out of the Star Wars universe with help from the 501st.

Then from 10pm the Battlefront finalists will battle it out on the cinema screen, once we have our winner we will then have a raffle with over £1000 worth of prizes including an XBOX ONE!...

Then at 12 midnight the FIRST screening of Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens will begin. After the film you are then welcome back to Xtreme Gaming where you can game all night till 9am.

Tickets are £40 and the ticket hotline is 01206 561535 or email us at [email protected]

DOWN TO THE LAST 30 TICKETS!!

Please see the link below for more details and I hope to see you guys there :D

http://xtremeacademy.com/articles/news/general/26/star-wars-night

lejackal

Grand Master
Seems like a much better deal than the guy peddling £600 cinema tickets with the promise of, ahem, "free" bubbly and an aftershow party 2 or 3 days after the release.

Good luck with this one!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
That sounds awesome. Essex is bloody miles away though. Bugger. Just as well, I'd only get my arse kicked at Battlefront.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom