Win Signed Star Wars Memoribilia

mw4lsh

Hi all,

I hope you don't mind me posting this on the forum. Please accept my apologies if this is the wrong section to post in - Mods, feel free to move as appropriate. Also, I hope this isn't considered spam!

Please find below information on a raffle taking place where one lucky winner will walk away with a lightsaber signed by the original Darth Vader.

Want to win a replica Luke Skywalker lightsaber from the original Star Wars trilogy, signed by Darth Vader himself? Children's charity, Dreams Come True, is holding a raffle and one lucky winner will walk away with the replica signed by the original Darth Vader, Dave Prowse. Other prizes up for grabs include a book on Darth Vader, an Airfix model, books, posters and figurines.
To enter the raffle, visit Dreamscometrue.uk.com/starwars where you can purchase your tickets. Raffle tickets will also be on sale at Cineworld, Whiteley, on the 23rd December between 12.00 – 19.00pm. The raffle closes on December 23rd and the lucky winners will be notified on the 24th - just in time for Christmas!
All proceeds will go towards Dreams Come True's Christmas Appeal to make 25 dreams come true for children across the UK with serious and life-limiting conditions.

For more info visit: Dreamscometrue.uk.com/starwars

Please send me a message if you would like further information.

Kind regards,
Michael

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom