Madame Tussauds London - Star Wars

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Went in the summer. Was excellent, but I came out feeling that I hadn't spent enough time looking at them. Felt rushed. My advice would be to wait at the back of the group before they send you in, then you won't feel pressured into moving on ;)

Cocobean

Padawan
It's amazing make sure you have plenty of charge in your phone/camera etc for pictures :) we all went in the summer just to let you know you can't take push chairs or Prams in if your taking children :x

Jez

Sith Lord
I took the family a few months ago, absolutely amazing visit.
I took loads of photos but refrained from putting them on the forum as i feared it would be a spoiler.
The biggest tip, what i think is obvious if you think about it is; prior to the walkthrough of the Star Wars exhibit you have to watch a 15 minute Marvel cartoon in the old planetarium. That means that if you are the first to leave the planetarium you will have up to 250 people cueing up behind you getting in your face etc whilst you are trying to take photos etc. If you leave at the end like we did, you can take your time knowing that there will be 15 minutes between you entering and the eager beavers from the following cartoon exiting.
We were able to meander through during the Summer Holidays without any hassles whatsoever. It was only when we slowly got to the last exhibit we were caught up by the first of the next lot.
Take your time an enjoy :D

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
I went with some friends in the summer. The tip about leaving the the Marvel film last is a good one. Wait til everyone has left then you won't be swamped with loads of people all pushing through to get pictures. Also we got to the end then wandered back to the start and did it again, no one stops you. It's really good, Jabba is amazing.

Jez

Sith Lord
I'd post some pictures but I don't want to ruin it for those who haven't seen it.

Richard_H

Grand Master
I've just been and I'd change the tip slightly. We went at 4:30 and were near the last to arrive.
At the marvel bit we were among the first out and we charged for the entrance to SW. So many of us the guys just waved us through and stopped the ones near the end so we got in for free. I then spent a bit of time looking about then when it thinned out went back to the start and there was nobody near at all so spent 20 minutes easily alone.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Went on Sunday and it was fantastic had a really great time highly recommended A+++++++++++++++++++++++

Jimi Woolley

Padawan
We are taking our 2 boys (3&5) down to London on Dec 19th. Mainly for Christmas lights, trip up the Shard (a gift last Christmas) The wife has suggested we go to Tussuads! Get in!
It's already going to be an expensive trip so any tips on where we could get discounted tickets from?
Can't wait to see Slave Leia :D
Cheers Jimi

Richard_H

Grand Master
Search for codes online you often get BOGOF offers. You'd save money if you switch The Shard for the London Eye as you can get a deal for MT and LE as they are both operated by Merlin.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Hi Jim hope you have a nice time. What the wife and I did was use the 2 for 1 vouchers that you can get with the rail tickets, and the offer if you go to two or more events. Also used the voucher from cornflakes. Some advice go early to Madam as it wasn't to busy when we went at 9.30.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom