SWFUK Midland Boys Autumn Meeting 10th Oct

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Saturday 10th October is the date for the next SWFUK Midland Boys Meeting @The Lymehouse Vaults 7.30pm and then on to the Koh-I-Noor for curry.

I will be giving each attendee a custom 'unproduced' Palitoy Star Wars Mini Rig box, each hand numbered, exact details and pics to follow.

If you have stuff for sale or want to trade, brilliant, bring it along or post details/pics here before the meeting.

Hoping to see regulars Lee Bullock, Stef, Jimbo, Mark F and Barry but would love to see some new faces.

Ok, all wings report in...

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Richard_H said:
Saruman of many colours has is hotel booked

cm-23138-050624abe3a9e6.jpg

walkie

Sith Lord
Oddly enough my "raised bar" DSD has the odd bit of paint wear so he'll be amongst good friends :lol:

SAM_2054.jpg

JimboUK1979

Jedi Knight
Supporter
You're going to have to educate me on the raised bar DSD's lads, rare as rocking horse poop??

walkie

Sith Lord
He's quiet a rare little variant known to have been released on french trilogo cards.

x-pack

Grand Master
Can i interest anyone in a mint Power Droid? I also have a **** load of Gammy Guards. Just looking through my loosies and have far too many duplicates. Also, if you're really lucky, there's a Biker Scout that the dog chewed years ago and a CC Pilot, but his head has come off ...and is missing :lol:

walkie

Sith Lord
I'm planning to bring a long a few loose variants including a few lili ledy figures I have spare.

I also have a stash of mini-rigs if anyones interested?

x-pack

Grand Master
walkie said:
I'm planning to bring a long a few loose variants including a few lili ledy figures I have spare.

I also have a stash of mini-rigs if anyones interested?

Might be interested in a PDT-8 if you have a loose one. Also if any of you guys have the die cast x-wing loose I need one of those for my set :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom