Palitoy exhibition

Vialli

Padawan
Hi guys, read about this in the local paper today. I haven't been yet so I don't know whether it's worth a visit or not but I couldn't let it pass without mentioning it on here, I know there are quite a few people on the forum who might find this very interesting.

http://www.nuneatonandbedworth.gov.uk/events/event/614/exhibition_palitoy-the_toys_that_shaped_our_childhoods

Bootyhunter

Jedi Master
I'd go but I don't have a sand person avatar or come from Coventry!!
What's going on here? :lol: :lol:

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
sith-smith said:
So are you actually going to go Carl?

or just chat to yourself on this thread?

:D

Oi! Who said you could join in this thread? You aint got a Tusken Avatar! :p

Yes Gary I may pop along when I have some free time.

Joe

Grand Master
This thread was actually quite confusing till I looked at the names of the people posting a bit closer lol! Wow..Two Tusken Raider fans from Coventry..you should set up a club :lol:

Vialli

Padawan
Please, anybody thinking of attending this event, trust me DO NOT, repeat DO NOT ! I went on Sunday and was very disappointed, the event room is very small with very little Star Wars on display, a couple of loose figures or so and not much more. They did have MOC Death Star Droid but it was a ROTJ Kenner release ! How they advertised this as an Exhibition is beyond me, I only live 15 minutes away and even the Wife was embarrassed, but if I thought someone had traveled any kind of distance to visit this I would leave the forum in shame. Repeat DO NOT attend this event. :oops:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom