SWFUK Summer Lads Tour 2015 (Germany)

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
For those who missed Celebration or need a post Anahiem fix we are thinking about putting another Summer Lads Tour.

This one is Noris Force Con in Nuremberg Germany 13th September 2015.

http://www.norisforcecon.de/

Let me know if your interested. :wink:

Who's in:

01: Grant_C
02: Boba Skinner
03: SOJ
04: Nick_IOW
05: Waltham Wookiee
06: Jez
07: Mr Palitoy
08: Mr Shifter
09: Stargeezer
10: NaughtyJedi

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Yes- Don't take 'Road Trip' literally, it just links back to previous road trips and sounds better than 'holiday', 'weekend' and 'flight trip'.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
That's bollocks grant. I know your desperate to drive with Pete. The blokes a ****ing loon. Four flights to get to the us. He just loves to travel.

Alternatively, if you want to split the hire of a bmw m3 for the weekend, I will drive the autobahn legs, and we would be there in about 3 hours.

Never been to Nuremberg, but I ****ing love Deutschland. the beer, the sausage, the cars. Ich liebe dich!

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
That's bollocks grant. I know your desperate to drive with Pete. The blokes a ****ing loon. Four flights to get to the us. He just loves to travel.

Alternatively, if you want to split the hire of a bmw m3 for the weekend, I will drive the autobahn legs, and we would be there in about 3 hours.

Never been to Nuremberg, but I ****ing love Deutschland. the beer, the sausage, the cars. Ich liebe dich!

You do love a bit of a sausage :wink:

Definitely in for this

Jez

Sith Lord
Do I need to remind everyone how much fun the Essen road trip was?
Road Trip

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
If you lads decide to go the road trip route, i might hop On if possible somewhere along the way.
I just checked nuremberg is 5+ hours away from me.

Anyway i am intrested.

beginner

Jedi Knight
Hey Guys.

nice City nice trip, there is a small airport in Nürnberg

some Hotels can be found http://www.tripadvisor.de/Hotels-g187310-Nuremberg_Middle_Franconia_Franconia_Bavaria-Hotels.html

and my neighbor has an apartment to rent for max. 5 people all together 50 Euro a Day (around 10 Euro each Person a Day) incl. W-Lan / full kitchen / self catering , but there are 2,2 hours after Nuremberg, from Apartment in Germany we can drive together with my car to Nuremberg and back to the Apartment or Airport in Nuremberg for free

just an offer, let me know

PS: its not the shortest distance to Nuremberg but not a bad price for apartment to rent

PS2: later, let me know how long you want to stay (1/2/3 or or ..........Days)

otherwise there are also Motes from 30 euros to 50 and more a night per person in Nuremberg direct near the convention

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Might be more than 5.- brilliant offer- many thanks :mrgreen:

Post your names if your in and i'll add to front page.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom