Farthest From XIII Xmas Show 10th & 11th December 2016

lejackal

Grand Master
Have fun guys, good luck Simon with your clear out and good luck to Lee and Mark with your new venture

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mr-shifter said:
lejackal said:
Have fun guys, good luck Simon with your clear out

That's what he had last time when he ordered the chicken phall!

There was nothing good about that clear out.

Cheers Carl. I am about to attempt the loading of the car. It's not going to be pretty. See you lot later!

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
I'm back from the family fun day, gotta say it was a really good day actually, a few modern stalls, a great illustrator (who is there tomorrow too) a droid creator and a bunch of cosplay and photo opportunities for the kids.
Enjoy tonight's festivities and see you all tomorrow!

MarkG

Jedi Master
wrighty said:
MarkG said:
Just joined the queue..awaiting the doors to open.. will report back later.

You actually have reception and 3G/4G to post this message? :lol:

Oh yes... 4G but a bit vague... very surprised to have any signal seeing as it's in the middle of nowhere.. back home now though... will stick a new acquisitions post on.

MrKutzzy

Padawan
Hope you all had a great time , I was planning on going today but yesterdays evening of boxing and beer left me not able to pilot my x-wing to the fordingbridge system :shock: :lol:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Back, fed and rested. That' was the best FF yet, I think. Saturday night was excellent and highly entertaining and Sunday was both fun and successful.

As always, a big thanks to Dave Tree and his hard working gang. But also a big thanks to all those who bought something off me, hung around for a chat or just generally annoyed me repeatedly (Stu).

And I even ended up with a new MOC.... :D

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Pics are on the book of face:-

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10154659230035149.1073741953.652110148&type=1&l=7afa06ad96

Cheers Jason

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Great FF - really enjoyed the two days (sorry I couldn't make the evening), sold a few bits, bought a few bits, traded a few bits, chatted A LOT! what more could you want?!? :D

SOJ

Sith Lord
Was one of the best. Superb show, selection for sale was bigger than ever. Great laugh with lots of friends old and new.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom