SWF member CE badges, give-aways & other "swag" items!

spoons

Grand Master
Some very nice items guys. Glad I purchased a lanyard so I can get the Mr P look!

x-pack

Grand Master
adampbooth said:
sorry if this is a silly question - i'm pretty new to the forum.... but how do we recognise each other to swap goodies?

There will be about 40 guys walking around with forum T-shirts on (maybe not in a group :wink: ). You shouldn't have much difficulty finding someone from the forum. I think some have stalls as well.

adampbooth

Padawan
x-pack said:
adampbooth said:
sorry if this is a silly question - i'm pretty new to the forum.... but how do we recognise each other to swap goodies?

There will be about 40 guys walking around with forum T-shirts on (maybe not in a group :wink: ). You shouldn't have much difficulty finding someone from the forum. I think some have stalls as well.

cool, i'll keep an eye out...

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
adampbooth said:
x-pack said:
adampbooth said:

I like the idea of us all meeting up and walking the halls as a group.. it would make for some interesting looks and pictures!

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
SAVORY100 said:
adampbooth said:
x-pack said:

I like the idea of us all meeting up and walking the halls as a group.. it would make for some interesting looks and pictures!

I have an idea.

Have you ever seen the human centipede?

x-pack

Grand Master
Mr-shifter said:
SAVORY100 said:
adampbooth said:

I have an idea.

Have you ever seen the human centipede?

^^^ This! WARNING! - no-one should ever see the Human Centipede! There are some things in life that you cannot un-see, and that is one of them :shock: :? :eek:

x-pack

Grand Master
SAVORY100 said:
adampbooth said:
x-pack said:

I like the idea of walking and kickin it en-mass with some free stylee break dance routine to some Beastie Boys. Fresh! ...anyone? :p

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Leia Hoth stickers arrived today....really happy with them.

310143e4-80e5-4555-bace-a0998051b09e_zpslpuxhwl4.png

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
I have finished all my designs and am just waiting to get the final details back from the printer. I did 8 designs in the end and will do between 20 - 25 full sets. I will be trading sets for cool stuff if your interested and giving individual cards away to anyone who wants them. I'm still hoping to get some badges done as well but i think time is against me.

Anyway, here is my series of 8 Star Wars inspired tarot cards plus the back.

Hope you like them.

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

Joe

Grand Master
Really nice work Ben, crazy idea but you nailed it. Love those stickers Rob!

creature

Youngling
Be sure to check out the Collecting Track Facebook page to see other items not posted by members of the forum.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SWCollectingTrack/

Here is a run down of my Give Away items
Punk Rock double sided badge with guitar pick (limited to 20)
Palitoy Bounty Hunter Button
Palitoy Death Star Luggage Tag
and I have a patch that I am waiting on to be delivered.

Attachments

• CE3 tag.jpg
    CE3 tag.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 824
  • CE3 button.jpg
    CE3 button.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 819
  • CE3 badge.jpg
    CE3 badge.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 824
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom