SWFUK Midland Boys Autumn Meeting 10th Oct

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
We're gonna get **** faced, talk about Star Wars and then go for a curry - in my book, that's the best night you can hope for. Perhaps sex at the end, just not with each other.

x-pack

Grand Master
Well **** me. What a night 8) Should be some mental photos knocking about once folk have recovered. My ass this morning was on fire from that fork-full of Phaal :eek: There are blank spaces in my recollection of the evening so it must have been good :wink:

JimboUK1979

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Im 99% sure that I'm in fact dead! What a great night though! That slightest taste of Phaal ruined me, I was actually in difficulties after it! PRAY FOR ONE ARMED HAN who's gone awol!!!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
There are good nights, there are tops nights, then there was last night which was EPIC.

Seriously chaps, the 3rd meet was the best so far, long may they continue. I am in something of a state at the moment but I will upload some pics later.

Jim (W), was a pleasure to meet you mate and welcome you into the fold and an honour to have that VW Camper parked on my drive last night! Mark F, you're staying over next time fella so you get get in the same mess as the rest of us.

Jimbo, Stef (RIP :lol: ), Barry, Lee, Mark F, Jim W, you guys are awesome :)

Stick around for the photos... :shock:

Jimi Woolley

Padawan
Absolutely fantastic night chaps, I had such a good time. It was lovely to meet you all & thanks for being so welcoming. Thanks for letting me park up Mark.
I'll definitely be coming to the next one.
Jimi

x-pack

Grand Master
Mark - have you been back to that curry house yet mate? I bet they've picked up that Han and put it to one side.

I think we have a lack of photos from this event due to having plumbed the depths of degradation and debauchery :shock: :? :p :lol:

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
x-pack said:
Mark - have you been back to that curry house yet mate? I bet they've picked up that Han and put it to one side.

Been down tonight Barry, he's gone. The last time I saw him he was in the pint glass, but looking at the pics from the night, he's not in the glass at the end so I have no idea mate - one of the casualties of the night I guess, but I'm absolutely gutted he's missing :( :( :(

Starting the night off at mine with some cans and the variant maestro himself shows us some highlights of his collection, including some cool Uzays.
1.jpg

Top Toys Stormtrooper with the weirdest gun ever produced for the range!
2.jpg

A box of delights
3.jpg

Return of the Jedi's, the 3rd installment. From left to right: Mark F (currymonster) Jim W (jim_woolley) Me (Sublevelstudios) Stef (Walkie) Barry (X Pack) Jim (Jimbo1978) and Lee Bullock (Lee_Bullock)
6.jpg

Serious debate, you could say we were mass debating.
4.jpg

I've just offered Mark F £25 for one of his sets of MINT Helix Felt Tips
5.jpg

Tiggy and Han on the lash
7.jpg

Bladdered...
8.jpg

Lee eats, sleeps and shits Star Wars figures
9.jpg

A **** rendition of YMCA
10.jpg

The club...this is where it starts to get messy
11.jpg

Jim tries to convince Jim to let him have some of his hair
12.jpg

Motley Crue
13.jpg

Lee only has one finger
14.jpg

Stef misses his curry so much...
15.jpg

...he wants to see it again
16.jpg

x-pack

Grand Master
Haha! ****ing quality photos. Very very messy night out :p

Mark I am seriously gutted for you mate. I don't know to what lengths you went but I would have gone in a looked around the restaurant where we sat and retraced our steps ...which were many, and all over the place :? Personally I would search to the end of the earth for that. It would drive me nuts! :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom