Star Wars Celebration Europe 3 - July 15th - 17th 2016

SOJ

Sith Lord
Feeling for those who missed out on Saturday.

Something to bear in mind though. For the first celebration London the mirror newspaper were giving a away tickets. I think it was either a single coupon in the paper on the Saturday or you had to collect tokens across the week for a free ticket to Saturday. I remember cause it pissed me off as I had paid full price for my ticket and I wrote to the organisers to complain and got sent a load of free stuff :D

The fact Saturday is sold out already could possibly suggest a similar promotion is in works possibly.

I'm all set though, got tickets and hotel booked.

SammyJ

Padawan
Absolutely gutted! :x

Just booked my Friday and Sunday tickets. Really hope there is some way we can get hold of Saturday tickets.

SOJ

Sith Lord
Was just listening to Radio 1138 and Mary Franklin from Lucasfilm has said Saturday tickets are completly sold out and there will be no more :eek:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
SOJ said:
Was just listening to Radio 1138 and Mary Franklin from Lucasfilm has said Saturday tickets are completly sold out and there will be no more :eek:

Not sure why this is a surprise to people. The writing was on the wall when the 3-day passes sold out.

Jason

walkie

Sith Lord
I don't think that's necessarily true as nobody expected them to sell out so fast. Even the celebration veterans here didn't predict it with the discounted 3 day passes.

However you look at it, they have a **** load of kids tickets left for sat. Common sense says if they dont sell, convert them to adult tickets.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
walkie said:
However you look at it, they have a **** load of kids tickets left for sat. Common sense says if they dont sell, convert them to adult tickets.

that's the most sensible thing I have heard in an age, I mean they are never going to see childs tickets without accompanying adults init :?

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Same here Stefan :cry:

I was going to go Friday but we have a family wedding on Saturday.

Oh wekk, not too keen on huge crowds anyway.

Richard_H

Grand Master
walkie said:
I am predicting I will be stopping at home with a pocket full of cash :?

I am predicting you will be stopping at home but the second part is spent already!

All tickets are now sold for CE3. However, there have been sales (at face value) of many single and 3 day tickets on facebook

wrighty

Sith Lord
Are tickets transferable? I have a 3 day pass but don't think I can make it because I am out of the country! :(

chrisfnx

Jedi Knight
Was going to order my Sunday ticket tonight as well. I guess if you get there early enough on any of the days, then in theory you should be able to get a ticket, I hope anyway!

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Richard_H said:
Tickets are transferable. You cannot pay on the door.

http://www.starwarscelebration.com/Tickets/Buy-Tickets/

"Star Wars Celebration Europe Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable."

Jason

Joe

Grand Master
If transferring tickets is possible and anyone knows anybody selling a spare Saturday ticket please do let me know!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'm still getting over the fact the 3 day tickets have gone, but now to see every single day has sold out too? Wow. Insane. Whilst happy with my Friday and Sunday tickets, I wouldn't mind a Saturday ticket if one becomes available. Oh, and a hotel room share as I really don't want to pay £400 for 3 nights.

Fishtalk

Jedi Knight
Absolutely typical. I asked my friend months ago if he wanted to go, tickets are selling fast I told him. Well Today he says yeah I'm in, get the tickets. ****! Hopefully there's some way I can get 2 single day passes. Unbelievable. :cry:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom