Farthest From VIII Spring 2015

HothJim

Padawan
Looking forward to meeting some forum members tomorrow and hearing about the wonderful world of Bend ems.

Where and what time are we meeting pre-curry?

Is there is cash machine in Fordingbridge?!

I'm aiming to arrive around 3pm.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
HothJim said:
Looking forward to meeting some forum members tomorrow and hearing about the wonderful world of Bend ems.

Where and what time are we meeting pre-curry?

Is there is cash machine in Fordingbridge?!

I'm aiming to arrive around 3pm.

We're normally milling about inside the Crown, or in the beer garden if it's warm.

Planning to be there round then too.

cheers Jason

Star Wares

Jedi Knight
Looking forward to Sunday, I was hoping to make it down on the Saturday this time but my sister roped me in to help her move house!! Have a popadom or three for me!!

x-pack

Grand Master
Dfran8 said:
Yes! It is gonna be my first one!
Looking forward to meet you all!

It'll be great. You will have a great time. Good bunch of lads :)

...just packing now. Sat nav at the ready. I'm sure it took me the long way down last time :?:

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Given myself a whole host of things to do tomorrow which was clever - getting my car MOT'd, watching the mighty Eagles beat West Ham at Upton Park, viewing a car in Romford then driving down to Fordingbridge. It's an early kick off so should make 8'ish once I've dropped my stuff off at the b&b.

x-pack

Grand Master
Just a heads up for anyone turning up later on and who might not have seen the curry thread - meal at The Raj is booked for 8.30 :)

Raj is a few minutes walk away from the pub.

sith-smith

Grand Master
mr_palitoy said:
sith-smith said:
Cool

Looking forward to it.

Can't wait to hear about bend 'ems!

I've heard you can bend em...

:)

Jason

Ha

In my younger days yes. :D

Sadly Arthritis is now taking its toll.

It's now 3:30pm...Is Fordingbridge ready for all the drunken Star Wars Geeks!!

SOJ

Sith Lord
Leaving to get down there shortly. Hope there's something left for me to buy by the time I get there.

HothJim

Padawan
Just arrived back home. Apologies for slipping out guys- had a phonecall from home and had to hit the road quickly but all is well.

What an excellent weekend. It was great to meet you guys and myself and pal John felt very welcome. I can't recall an awful lot after the curry, think I played some pool badly and had some pretty in depth discussions with Grant, the content of which escapes me.

The fair itself was quality, great to see so much vintage for sale and a few other interesting bits and bobs too. Thanks to Chris, who had spotted a sticker pack featuring my man Ackbar, I bought these along with a nice loose Yoda for my loose collection.

Certainly won't be my last time in Fordingbridge.

Jim.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Saw a few photos on Facebook, looked great! Does anybody know who's stall it was with the tri-logo Luke Hoth?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom