Farthest From VIII Spring 2015

Dfran8

Padawan
WoW! that is an overwhelming response, hahaha :D
If I have a place to crash I wouldn´t mind to stay Saturday night. Otherwise, I think about waking up early on Sunday morning and drive there.
The Waterloo option sounds quite alright, but 90 mins+30+walking... I guess riding on my motorbike I can do it in less than that, can´t I?

Is anybody going from London? perhaps I could join and go together.

No t-shirt by the way, nor Jedinews, nor RFR... :oops: .... yet :wink:

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Jez said:
Standard rules apply as they have done since the first one, if you want to go on the Saturday, catch a train to Didcot Parkway and I'll drive you there and back!
The first time I ever met Grant was outside Didcot station.

The more the merrier.

sounds like an offer i can't refuse!

Jez

Sith Lord
robpmarsh said:
Jez said:
Standard rules apply as they have done since the first one, if you want to go on the Saturday, catch a train to Didcot Parkway and I'll drive you there and back!
The first time I ever met Grant was outside Didcot station.

The more the merrier.

sounds like an offer i can't refuse!
You need a lift Rob?

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I won't be coming to this next one unfortunately. It's my daughters birthday so I'm busy that weekend and it's a bit close to last one anyway. Will defo come to another this year though, had a blast at the last one. :)

x-pack

Grand Master
Only a couple of weeks. Is it the usual drinks and curry on Saturday? Just thinking that i'll ring them up and book us a table if we have numbers.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
I'd double check with Dave to make sure he's not doing anything on the Saturday evening as he was at one time planning on something.

If it's just the Sunday then I'll definitely be there for a dirty curry on the Saturday.

x-pack

Grand Master
Boba Skinner said:
I'd double check with Dave to make sure he's not doing anything on the Saturday evening as he was at one time planning on something.

If it's just the Sunday then I'll definitely be there for a dirty curry on the Saturday.

Yeh I wasn't sure. If Dave is planning something then cool. Do that instead.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
x-pack said:
Boba Skinner said:

Yeh I wasn't sure. If Dave is planning something then cool. Do that instead.

Dave just sent me a mysterious email that suggested he has something planned.

:)

Jason

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
This may be a tad random but I have a few clear plastic boxes that could be of use to someone in the hobby that I am looking to pass on free of charge. Due to acute lethargy I don't fancy packing them up and posting them but I will be attending Farthest From in a couple of weeks and will happily give them away from the boot of my car to anyone who wants one (or more). I have 9 and they measure 20cm x 10cm x 10cm and the bottom pops straight off of them. Just found them in the loft, they're in fair condition but nothing special - may do a job for someone though - just pm me if interested. Cheers!

C0F56A75-2FCC-4647-84C3-382003E4036B_zpsfu0corry.jpg

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Been a bit quiet in here. Started work on my presentation for cardback collecting! Should be another great weekend! Who's coming?

Are we currybeering or has Dave got a magical mystery in store?

Watch this space!

cheers Jason

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
I am def up for curry if Dave has nothing planned and I'm pretty sure Jez and Grant will be up for a ruby as well.

Looking forward to this as usual.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom