Farthest From VII

David Tree

Jedi Master
Exact details are not confirmed yet, but Saturday night is an optional extra for folk with content and features not available during Sunday's show.
It will also combine a Christmas party and a late birthday celebration of our 5th year of the store, but it will be a separate ticketed event, which folk will be free to choose what they would like to do :)

Christian

Jedi Master
December 13th = My wife's 40th Birthday
December 14th = My daughter's 4th Birthday

Will have to be only the 2nd FF I miss and miss I shall.
Have a great time everyone!

Regards,
Christian

Leon355

Padawan
I've never been to a Farthest From but heard a lot of good things about it. I usually only go to Star Wars Fan Fun day in Burnley, there's never a lot of vintage there but it's close. Would you guys say it's worth making the long journey south?

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Leon355 said:
I've never been to a Farthest From but heard a lot of good things about it. I usually only go to Star Wars Fan Fun day in Burnley, there's never a lot of vintage there but it's close. Would you guys say it's worth making the long journey south?

Simple.

YES!!!!!

x-pack

Grand Master
Leon355 said:

I have been down twice now but in my opinion if you are driving all that way it would be better to do the Saturday night as well. From Lancashire you're looking at least four hours drive. Four hours if you hit no traffic.

I'm not going to this one purely because of the distance. But I will be at the next FF whenever that is. Love it :D

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Leon355 said:
Sounds like I'll have to stick this event in my diary then.

Seriously do pal, it's a great event.

My first one was the last one and after making the trip I'll be doing everything to ensure I attend all of them in the future. And definitely make the effort to do both days, Saturday evening is a great night to get to know people off the forum, enjoy a beer or two (or about ten) and have a curry. Get a room booked ASAP though, there are a few places to stay in the town but does get booked up.

x-pack

Grand Master
Boba Skinner said:
Leon355 said:
Sounds like I'll have to stick this event in my diary then.

Seriously do pal, it's a great event.

My first one was the last one and after making the trip I'll be doing everything to ensure I attend all of them in the future. And definitely make the effort to do both days, Saturday evening is a great night to get to know people off the forum, enjoy a beer or two (or about ten) and have a curry. Get a room booked...

And throw up in it after one too many jaeger bombs :lol:

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
really want to come to one of these but i'll still be in the US on these dates......hopefully i'll get to one in 2015 and meet everyone!

Jez

Sith Lord
1 month to go bump!
Getting excited, I might ask the bird to bake a cake!
Time for a check in, all those going report in.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom