Feedback for Darthdoodoo (John)

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Just purchased a Palitoy R5 from John. Really easy guy to deal with- friendly, helpful comms, very fast postage and excellent packaging. Deal with confidence 8)

x-wingMark

Jedi Master
Just bought an item from John and it was a pleasure. Great comms and I even collected the item in person. 8)

Droopy

Padawan
Definitely deal with confidence. John happily answered all of my questions and took additional photos, and even a video of a float test, without any problems at all.

A pleasure to deal with and another credit to the forum.

DarthDooDoo

Padawan
Hi Jonnylawther, sorry for the slow response, I haven't been checking the forum much during the Christmas holidays. Now that my kids are FINALLY back at school, normal service can resume! :D

I've sent you a PM re:Greedo - please could you let me know by the end of the week if you're still interested as there are a couple of other people who have asked after him!

lejackal

Grand Master
Perfect deal with John and bomb proof packaging which is a good job as Royal Mail sent the package up and down the M1 three times :lol: :lol:

Thanks again

Carl

https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/tracking-results/BH220317345GB

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Robstyley said:
Great guy to deal with. Well packaged, posted quickly and good comms. No problems here at all. Top seller :D
I can recommend John as a great seller and a really nice guy to deal with.
Anakin arrived very well packed and when he said it would.
A+++

Cikatro Vizago

Youngling
I bought the other day an A wing pilot figura to John;

It's a superb one. The trade has been great; the description was so accurate, plenty of pictures on the post to see what you're buying, the parcel has arrived very quickly and the figure was excellently wrapped for protecting it.

It's a high reliable seller.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Purchased a mint Barada from Darthdoodoo.

Pleasure to deal with item was excacly as described and extremely well packaged.

Thanks john

jayums

Jedi Master
Picked up a few more loosies. Faultless transaction - pleasure to do business with. Many thanks again.

lejackal

Grand Master
Did another fantastic deal with John and can't recommend him enough.........unless of course he has something else I'm after next month in which case the experience was awful and you'd best leave his stuff for me :wink:

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Bought a nice complete loose Han Trenchcoat with correct v4 black blaster. Just as described. Perfect!

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Bought a Leia Hoth with weapon from John. All exactly as described and packaged really well. Great comms too - deal with confidence!

garybartram

Youngling
Just got a Tie Interceptor, Imperial Troop Transporter and 3 Stormies off John.

Absolutely delighted with them all. Fast delivery, well packaged and totally as described.

Thanks John.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom