Snaketibe's Feedback

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
I bought a Palitoy 'Land of the Jawas' set from Jeremy. He went above and beyond in answering any questions I had (and several I would've asked if I'd thought of them), supplying lots of information and copious amounts of photographs. He was also friendly, open and fair in his communications. There was no pressure put on me to make any decisions, and I always felt Jeremy was being straight with me. He also gave me several options with spares he had of certain parts - I could take my pick.

When the set arrived it was packaged to perfection. Items individually bagged and boxed, surrounded with loads of bubblewrap and tissue paper, which in turn we sent in a box containing even more padding. The assembled hordes of <insert-your-least-favourite-courier-here> wouldn't have been able to damage the contents.

Once unpacked the set itself was in exactly the condition described, and was all present and correct.

Seriously, I can't recommend Jeremy enough. Buy with absolute confidence.

chewbaccadave

Jedi Knight
Just acquired a POTF Imperial Dignitary from Jeremy which arrived very quickly and was packaged unbelievably well.I hope to deal with him again in the future seeing as he is one of the good guys,cheers Dave.

andygo

Padawan
Bought a playset from Jeremy and like the guys said, awesome packaging and communication, Cheers Jeremy :)

Bought a few falcon parts off Jeremy, there was communication through out the whole process of buying, very quick to respond to questions, doesn't pressure you into anything, everything arrived 2 days after being posted, all in excellent condition as he had described, he gave me the opportunity to wait for a part I was looking for and included in the same package. Packaging was fantastic, very securely packaged. All round pleasant experience and a massive pleasure to buy from, hope to buy more from you in the future!

Cheers
Alex

clonewarsfan2011 said:
Bought a few falcon parts off Jeremy, there was communication through out the whole process of buying, very quick to respond to questions, doesn't pressure you into anything, everything arrived 2 days after being posted, all in excellent condition as he had described, he gave me the opportunity to wait for a part I was looking for and included in the same package. Packaging was fantastic, very securely packaged. All round pleasant experience and a massive pleasure to buy from, hope to buy more from you in the future!

Cheers
Alex

Brought more parts off Jeremy and as before he was a real pleasure to deal with. Lots of updates and very fast shipping! Would highly recommend buying from him! Thanks again Jeremy! Hope to buy more from you in the future!

Alex

izzyblue

Padawan
Jeremy is a credit to our community. He totally understands how items should be handled and packaged. I can only reiterate what others have said about his packaging......first class, he even included instructions during the process :) first time I've ever seen that. He even anticipated the potential rough treatment by the courier using inner & outer boxes and water proofing. A lot of time & effort went in to ensuring the item arrived in the same condition as it left. Very pleased with item and the price. Will happily deal with Jeremy in the future and anyone considering making a purchase from him, don't hesitate. He will always maintain contact from beginning of transaction to the end. A true gent. Cheers, Anthony

Andy968

Padawan
A really smooth transaction for something that I have been chasing for a long while. Item was sent quickly and in excellent packaging. Brilliant member.

SteveAv

Padawan
Just sold a piece to Jeremy. What a totally decent guy to do business with.. Great communications and instant payment as soon as we'd agreed the deal. Thank you. Steve

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Sold an instruction to jeremy, jeremy is a very great buyer, fast payment. Thanks mate for the deal :wink:

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Bought a Palitoy Death Star from Jeremy. I feel no words of mine will do him justice, but I'll try anyway. Jeremy has been an absolute gentleman and a top communicator. His packing has been a work of art and deserves a proper limelight of its own. Jeremy was very hands on and made me feel I was in very good hands. Thanks Jeremy!

jayums

Jedi Master
Super seller.

Bought a boxed jabba from Jeremy ; Super condition , great price, and best packaging I've ever received.

Many thanks Jeremy, good luck with futures sales!

Pabs1977

Padawan
Jeremy was a pleasure to deal with. Great comms and rock solid packaging. Will be keeping an eye out for his future sales threads!

Thanks again, Paul

Verezzi

Fantastic support with purchase and delivery options, packaged beautifully and dispatched quickly. Thank you so much.

Top Bottom