Feedback for timstannard

timstannard

Padawan
I've only just started selling my collection, but still, if anyone fancies leaving me any feedback (good or bad! not that there'll be any bad obviously :shock: ) then here's the place for it!

Ta muchly.

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Great bloke to deal with, excellent comms and instant payment. Thanks for the kind words. Cheers matey.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Tim is a great guy to deal with. His comms are great and the item arrived quickly and carefully packed. Thanks mate!

lejackal

Grand Master
Got a couple of figures from Tim, nice guy to deal with, pleasant comms and posted quickly.

Thanks

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Superb seller, exactly as described and went a long way out of his way to sort a delivery address error on my part too.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! :D

lejackal

Grand Master
lejackal said:
Got a couple of figures from Tim, nice guy to deal with, pleasant comms and posted quickly.

Thanks
Only one figure this time but again all spot on.

Thanks Tim

JawaJacob

Padawan
Bought three figures off Tim recently.

Fantastic seller; good price, speedy postage, great packaging and excellent comms. Buy with confidence!

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Sadly enough not such a good experience with Tim. Had to wait long after my pm, but the prune face figure was still for sale. After payment and two weeks waiting still no prune face delivered... :cry: Seemed that something went wrong, because according to Tim the figure came back to his address. After a new posting and waiting for a week the figure came in. Well packed and nice fig, cheers Tim! :D

lejackal

Grand Master
Just bought another couple of figures from Tim, excellent to deal with as ever.

Cheers

Carl

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom