Feedback for TC-14 (Martin)

jackabina

Sith Lord
Just completed my first deal with Martin. Fast payer, great comm's, and a decent chap. Thanks mate :)

itfciain

Grand Master
Martin is a top bloke - great addition to the forum and always a pleasure to deal with - great comms and instant payment

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Top Man! 8)

Completed a deal with Martin, went smoothly! Paid quickly.

The Zuckuss had his original bubble and Martin told me to donate it to Todd (TFB) for his restoration project, very nice of him.

chazb73

Sith Lord
Jedi_june said:
Top Man! 8)

Completed a deal with Martin, went smoothly! Paid quickly.

The Zuckuss had his original bubble and Martin told me to donate it to Todd (TFB) for his restoration project, very nice of him.

Im not surprised to hear this June - Martin is top banana when it comes to dealing with, just completed a very smooth deal with him :D

phantom

Jedi Master
Completed a deal with Martin!
Great guy in all aspects, great on communications and very easy to deal with! Would gladly deal with him any day and hope to stay in touch!

:)

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
Also just did a deal with Martin, also here nothing but the best can be said about him.
Thanks for the Smooth deal.

rob71

Sith Lord
Awesome 12-back Palitoy Stormy cardback from Martin (with an R2 cardback thrown in as a generous bonus!), super-quick delivery and industrial strength packaging. Highly recommended as always :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom