Feedback for Chewbaccadave

chewbaccadave

Jedi Knight
I have had a few sales on here recently and thought it might be a good idea to start a thread so that everyone i have dealt with can let the rest of you know i'm not a dodgy new bloke!!

escapist

Jedi Knight
I concur! Dave's an amazing seller and has been really helpful in plugging some gaps in my modern collection! All was well packaged too. Unfortunatley for my wallet, I shall probably be back for more in the future!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Great item just received from Dave. Well packed and arrived quickly.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great guy to deal with - helped me get 3 vintage collection figures I had been struggling to find. Took the time to send me very clear pictures and descriptions - and the figures arrived super quick and in perfect condition. Dave's packing is nothing short of fantastic :D

Really looking forward to buying more from him real soon, top bloke and can't recommend him enough.
Cheers
Colin.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Just received another boxful (cheers Dave) of figures from chewbaccadave and the are as exactly as described - mint!
Dave just makes it far too easy to spend money - great figures, great prices, great packaging and great to deal with - we think he's great :D

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Great deal with Dave, Shipping was secure and very fast, great comms and lovely to deal with. Highly recomended.

itfciain

Grand Master
Pleasure dealing with Dave - Neil's wife is very happy with him right now - and as well as that he managed to pick up two very well priced GG figures - great comms and instant payment - the chap is a legend

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom