Jedi_june Feedback

Pomse2001

Grand Master
June is a super great seller, everything was packed very well. Mail was very fast.

Thanks for the deal.

itfciain

Grand Master
I have done a large number of deals with June both on here and RS - every time without fail he has paid instantly, comms have been great and he has always let me know when everything has arrived - he is a top bloke to deal with him and I am glad to see him over here - deal with confidence

itfciain

Grand Master
Send some more items across the pond to my man June - top bloke, easy to deal with and a true Gent -glad he has made the board his home

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Never done a deal with June...but had some cool advice, would trust implicitly and recommend to all....and he's a Rebel :wink:

Top man :D

tundra9

Sith Lord
Just have to give my two cents worth, never done a deal with him, but he sent the prize he won from me back, as he felt it didn't fit his focus...
Even if he could get some awesome trades for it, he chose to send it to me. Thank you my good man. Respect.
8)

walkie

Sith Lord
Really nice guy to deal with. In fact so nice I included a small gift in my last parcel as a thank you.

mumbo

Sith Lord
Did a lovely trade with June and received an additional Junie Bonus :D Very pleased indeed, cheers June :)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I'd just like to give a special thanks to June for helping me out with an international item. Top guy 8)

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Just received a little parcel from June. The guy is a legend. Sent me some free stuff just becasue he wanted to. Thanks very much June, especially love the sticker and pass. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom