Feedback for Walkie

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Figures arrived today faster than a speeding bullet, very well packed, great comms, top bloke, very happy with my buys and hope too deal with again in the future.

Regards,

Scott.

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
I know mate couldn`t believe it only problem i have is they came first thing in the morning whilst i was at work and my wife hadn`t left for work so i now have too think of something how too explain what is in the parcel :)

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
lol, she`s not daft thats the problem, the last thing i got i said i had won it on here, hmm will think of something, must say though mate Ugnaught although an ugly little bugger, he`s in great condition well happy with the card, one of the best examples i have :)

mumbo

Sith Lord
Very happy with my purchase and very well packaged :) buy with confidence :D

Cheers, mumbo

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Just received two more mocs from my good friend, very happy with them, speedy delivery, well packaged 1st class service, many thanks and. Very merry Xmas :D

BlueDog

Sith Lord
I also had the pleasure of purchasing an item off Stefan, an absolute top bloke to deal with! Item was packed securely and shipping was super fast. Many thanks mate.

Cheers Ryan

Badderius

Jedi Knight
4 ESB MOCs came today, superb packing, superb figures and overall perfect transaction start to finish.

Cheeeeeeeers.

escapist

Jedi Knight
Just wanted to add to the feedback! I am very happy with my Ewok MOC's (Emoc's if you will...). Very prompt postage and really well packaged! A pleasure Stefan!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom