Feedback for andrewmcgeoch

itfciain

Grand Master
Would like to confirm that I recieved my cards today from Andy. Very well packaged and quick delivery. Comms have been great with Andy and I am already looking forward to my next package :D

Lee77

Sith Lord
Items received today from Andy. Top notch packaging and a great guy to deal with. Hopefully I can grab a couple more soon.

Thanks

Lee 8)

scottie_boy

Padawan
My experience of communicating with the seller has been very positive. :D

All I would say is please remember that Andy is not a forum regular (or even a SW collector in his own right), these figures were passed down to him, and he is selling them on to people like us who will appreciate them.

With 90+ figures for sale at the same time, how many of us can say that we have had the experience of managing a similar sales thread, especially as a newbie.

Pleased to say that I have bought a few of the figures available, and look forward to receiving them (appearing in New Acquisitions soon!!).

izzyblue

Padawan
My figure arrived this morning, very well packed & quick delivery. Great deal & excellent comms with Andy, hopefully will be back for more when funds allow :lol: :wink:

scottie_boy

Padawan
I received my figures from Andy today, and was well chuffed :D

Super cards, Fort Knox packaging (each figure individually packaged) and quick insured trackable delivery.

If I hadn't missed out on a couple of popular Hoth/Leia figures at the start of his sale, I would have been interested in even more of these tri logos.

obiwannacollect

Jedi Knight
received my figures today, ninja packaging! very pleased. Andy was pleasant to deal with and sent my items super quick. Will be back for more. Thanks Andy

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Item recieved- excellent packing again.

In fact- eBay should hire you to do a demonstration video for their website on how to pack collectables.

itfciain

Grand Master
Just got another package in from Andy - bomb proof packaging - some of the best I have seen - great bloke to deal with

Joe

Grand Master
I picked up a few figures from Andy and I must say after about 10 years of online purchasing from collectors this non collector should be giving lessons!

Two separate purchases both went out either the same day I paid or the day after, were both double boxed in a big box full of bubble wrap and his communication was perfect - top man. Would deal with him anytime!

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
Just completed a deal with Andy, bought yesterday and received this morning...what service.

Great packaging as well.

Cheers
Gary

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Buy with confidence from Andy. Trilogo Han Trench. Nice packaging and arrived within 48 hours of payment. Top chap, good comms and great figures. Cheers mate.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom