palitoy/trilogo cardback limelight

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
I have in the past limelighted my palitoy cardbacks by character run, thought it was about time to do some by cardback type, so here they are.
And what with the rapture due any hour now depending on what timezone you're in, it's not a moment too soon!

First up are the 12 backs, the first SW card, a mixture of 12A/12B here as Han was only found on 12A and Jawa/DSC have only been found on 12B. None missing on this run.

hPXFB3C.jpg

Next up are the 20 backs. None missing on this run.

pzT7Jn9.jpg

Next are the 30A backs, the first ESB card. Luke and Leia feature their alternative pictures on this cardback. None missing on this run.

0AQnwc6.jpg

Next are the 30B cardbacks. 30B for the first 12/20 characters are quite rare. I have 5 of them. I have all known 30B's beyond the first 12/20 characters.

RUFRgN2.jpg

Next are the 41 backs. There's a mixture of 41A & 41B/41C as most characters are one or the other, but not both. Missing a few on this run.

ZdQVaIL.jpg

Next up are the 45A backs, the only palitoy card to feature a blue circle offer. Got all known variations here. There may be an undocscovered Yoda/Ugnaught out there. Note that 4-LOM is the only character to come in 2 different types of 45A. The background on the text under the blue circle is transparent on one, and black on the other one.

yqqLXkl.jpg

Next is 45B. This spelled the end of the palitoy logo on the front on the cards. I missing a few here too.

Da9BLnx.jpg

Next is 45C, the first ROTJ card. Missing a few here.

ZXkHPOi.jpg

Next is the 65 back, a mixture of 65D, and 65A/B/C as characters were either one type or the other. Missing a few here. There are quite a few characters were 65D's have not been found yet.

I1m8heg.jpg

Lastly, is the 70 back, or Tri Logo. There are 6 characters that came without the Tri Logo on the front which are quite rare, I have 3 of them. Then there are the last 17 that came out after the first 70 characters which still say 70 figures on the back. I have all of those.

1GfDqQV.jpg

That's all, hope you enjoyed seeing them all together!

Jason

Joe

Grand Master
Nice work Jason, love the Madine tri backer and the Palitoys are superb :) Very well done sir!

PGowdy

Grand Master
Brilliant limelight Jason!
I'm especially loving the tri Madine back Not just because of it's rarity but also the condition of the thing. It would be nice to see a slightly bigger solo pic of the Madine.. ? :)

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
WrxFLsJ.jpg

The Madine actually has some card repair as the original was torn. You can see the tear poking out next to the bottom left hand of the name tag.

Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
I keep them all in top loaders:-

http://www.the2buds.com/surs6x9.htm

I then sort them by character run, and store them in (now rather ripped) see through bags, 40-50 in a bag.
The bags then go into a chest of draws, 3 draws high, which is completely full of all my cardbacks.

Jason

sith-smith

Grand Master
That does look great.

Spotted one figure cardback I haven't seen before 45a Power Droid. 8)

I'm sure Yoda and Ugnaught must be out there somewhere

_Lee_

Sith Lord
****ing insane Jason!!! :shock:

Im only a few away from the Tri set myself :D

Nice one bud.

Lee

Josh

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
I keep them all in top loaders:-

http://www.the2buds.com/surs6x9.htm

I then sort them by character run, and store them in (now rather ripped) see through bags, 40-50 in a bag.
The bags then go into a chest of draws, 3 draws high, which is completely full of all my cardbacks.

Jason

Oh exciting :lol: Have you ever had them in folders before so you could flip through them easily? I'd always imagined as that being the best way to store and view them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom