My Collection (Updated)

Chewie

Jedi Master
Hi Guys and Gals, Just thought i'd show you my Star Wars Collection that i've put together. I started off as a loose collector wanting to put together a mint loose collection (with all original weapons and accessories of course). Now i've managed to do that i'm not too sure which direction i'm going to go.....

I haven't really got the room for a MOC collection but i've very recently picked up one of my ultimate goals which was a MOC Palitoy 12 Back Vader!

Neil 8)

108fsjl.jpg

xc7udh.jpg

2prtjpl.jpg

5xvrxt.jpg

1evymb.jpg

152j2c8.jpg

28vf8k9.jpg

2z4jmmb.jpg

2elwfv8.jpg

33cw4yu.jpg

sgolxx.jpg

13yjjug.jpg

24pmn1h.jpg

1085p2t.jpg

fng68k.jpg

burnsy

Sith Lord
Great looking collection Chewie.

Your figures look mint, I look forward to seeing your collection grow. Nice one mate 8)

Bollux

Grand Master
good effort mate!

nice one!

mine is going to be boxed up and moth balled for the considerable future! :cry:

Chewie

Jedi Master
Cheers Guys :D Don't worry about steeling my limelight matey :wink: Go on tell us why you are boxing them? They arn't fading are they? I've got to say thats one thing i worry about :?

Chewie

Jedi Master
You can the them from http://www.3ddisplays.co.uk/displays.htm

They do make it look good :D

I love your photo with your Millenium Falcon 8) Very Cool

I wish i had photos with my Star Wars stuff as a kid.....But i've looked through them all and i've only got them with my Action Men :(

Chewie

Jedi Master
The big, though i did have Action Force later on. I got the command centre for Christmas when it came out :D I had hours and hours of fun. Star Wars Verus Action Force :lol: It didn't take long for the Star Wars figures to over power the action force figures using an AtAt LOL

Bollux

Grand Master
action force were damn good toys though when they used the gi joe figures, all those accessories and articulation

Chewie

Jedi Master
Yeah it was a revolution when they could bend their arm and knees to sit in vehicles properly :D Those were the days

Rich.b

Padawan
very nice, i like the look of the risers i'll have to order some of them for my ikea cabinets
Rich

Chewie

Jedi Master
Thought i'd update my photo's to let you guys see how my collection has come on over the last 18 months :D

Photo's have been updated at the top of page one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom