Dannymanic's vintage Star Wars Loose figure collection/New-found MOC figure collecting thread

Dannymanic

Padawan
Following on from my initial Introduce Yourself post:
Hi all! Just wanted to introduce myself to the SWFUK community. My name is Dan & I have just got back into collecting vintage Star Wars figures again. After finding this forum & registering the other week I have spent lots of time reading the interesting forum posts and admiring the amazing collections that forum members have managed to acquire!

I stopped collecting Star Wars action figures about 2001 once I acquired all of the loose figures complete however I got back into Star Wars again when the new movie came out last year and I am now trying to acquire as many of the cheaper MOC figures (mainly ROTJ figures) as I can get in good card/bubble condition for a maximum of £40 including postage to start with. This does limit me to the minor ROTJ background characters who got minimum screen time as those are the only figures that fall within this price bracket because they are less popular with collectors and therefore cheaper but once I acquire the cheaper MOC's I can move on to the next price bracket.

Apart from my Silver Booted Blue Snaggletooth & Yakface figures which are my prized loose figure possessions, my other prized Star Wars possession is my Tri-logo Darth Vader MOC that I traded for an incomplete Lumat loose action figure with a friend at secondary school in the 90's. To this day I can't believe that my school friend at the time wanted that incomplete Lumat so much that he was willing to trade his Tri-logo Darth Vader MOC for it! He was mad!!! :D

Anyway that's me and I look forward to acquiring more MOC figures over the coming years.
I thought it was time to showcase my own vintage Star Wars collection which consists of all of the loose action figures complete, which I amassed over 15 years ago, and I've now recently started up collecting again by buying MOC figures (only the ROTJ ones for the foreseeable future as they are cheapest :D )

Here's my ROTJ complete loose figures (also with Nien Nunb in sealed baggie hidden in mailaway box):
ROTJ figures.JPG

Here's my ESB complete loose figures (including Luke Bespin in sealed baggie and both brown snake/orange snake variations of Yoda):
ESB figures.JPG

Here's my ANH complete loose figures (including Walrus Man in sealed baggie):
ANH figures.JPG

Here's 16 of the Last 17 figures loose & complete:
Last 17 figures.JPG

And finally!.....My most valuable loose figures complete Yakface & Blue Snaggletooth:
Yakface & Blue Snaggletooth.JPG

More to follow...

Dannymanic

Padawan
I also have the following playsets/vehicles complete:

Jabba the Hutt playset:
Jabba with Box.JPG

The Rebo Band (now with box):
Rebo Band & Box.JPG

and a Speeder Bike & box (now with plastic tray & instructions):
Speeder Bike & Box.JPG

Dannymanic

Padawan
And I have the following MOC action figures:

Klaatu in Skiff outfit that I bought for about £5 20 odd years ago:
Klaatu Skiff MOC.JPG

And finally, my Darth Vader Tri-logo MOC (which I swapped for an incomplete Lumat with a schoolfriend at Secondary School over 20 years ago - Sucker!!! :lol:) :
Darth Vader Trilogo MOC.JPG

Thanks for looking! :D

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
That's a nice collection of loose figures you've got there. That tri-logo DV is sweet as well. Look forward to seeing your collection grow :)

Dannymanic

Padawan
Thanks for the nice comments guys! :D I've bought another 5 MOC's recently from fellow SWF.UK forum members:

This AT-AT Commander from Andy Clarke:
AT-AT Commander MOC 1.JPG

3 MOC's from Iain:
Logray:
Logray MOC.JPG

B-Wing Pilot:
B-Wing Pilot MOC.JPG

& Prune Face:
Prune Face MOC.JPG

And a Leia Poncho from Jayums:
Leia Poncho MOC.JPG

Dannymanic

Padawan
Thanks for your positive comments again guys! :D

For my 50th post here's my latest MOC update! :D

I've bought some more nice MOC's from Andy Clarke in the meantime:

This Han Trenchcoat:
Han Trenchcoat MOC.JPG

This Lando Skiff:
Lando Skiff MOC.JPG

Klaatu:
Klaatu MOC.JPG

Thanks for looking! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom