Lom's AT-AT Driver Focus - Updated Feb 2019 - top of page 4

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
After attending my first Farthest From in December 2014 and purchasing my first Star Wars figures in over 30 years, it quickly became apparent that I would not be able to put much of a run of carded figures together unless I focused on a particular individual. I've always loved the AT-AT Driver as a figure and coupled with fantastic card back, the choice was easy. I purchased my first piece for this run just before Christmas 2014 and I'm really happy with how it's progressed; long way to go yet though!

I have a few AT-AT Driver related pieces that I've picked up as well but for now, here are the production and pre-production pieces I have managed to get my mitts on.

3 ROTJ Palitoy 65D - Trilogo, double stem and standard rectangle bubbles
P1010735_zpsea2vpx9b.jpg

3 ROTJ Palitoy 45C - Large rectangle, double stem and standard rectangle bubbles
P1010738_zpsuvt2yvxo.jpg

ROTJ Kenner 48A and Trilogo 70B
P1010751_zpsfmlqiow3.jpg

3 ESB Kenner - 41E, 41A and 48C
P1010747_zpsdpvryqw3.jpg

ESB Kenner 45A Proof and Revenge Proof
P1010742_zpsxdlp0ye1.jpg

The whole shebang - so far...
P1010755_zps44pa57lx.jpg

Grant

Sith Lord
Lom,

That's a cracking run so far. Love the 2 Proof cards, really clean looking. 8)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Such a cool figure and what a great run you have already. Looks fantastic, great stuff. 8)

itfciain

Grand Master
Amazing collection - both you and Dan have picked up some cracking pieces in the past year

spoons

Grand Master
Brilliant run Martin and the ESB proof must have been very hard to come by. A great figure and thanks for the share - one of my favourites as a kid 8)

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Nice going mate, loving ur Tri-logo 8)

I rem being well chuffed as a kid getting TWO AT-AT Drivers for my beloved AT-AT 8) :D

theguiltyone

Sith Lord
Lovely run LOM, the character photo art on the tri logo has to be one of the best if not THE best (don't tell LXW I said that).

marc

Joe

Grand Master
Fantastic! You shouldn't be so modest about what you've put together Martin, it's an amazing focus and the condition is incredible! Love the proof cards :)

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Wow, what a run in less than a year, Martin. Absolutely stupendous! As has been said, the condition is also stunning. I do like the Tri-logo picture; sort of looks like the Kenner version's naughty little brother.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Thank you one and all for the kind comments guys, really enjoying collecting them which I guess is the main thing! Managed to achieve far more than I expected in the time so far but there is a fair way to go yet and I'm not in any rush!

@Andy - re the ESB proof - I think some begging may have been involved, I'm pretty sure it wasn't dignified!

@Joe - thanks for the prompting to put my focus up - glad I finally got around to it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom