Robstyleys collection

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Hello! Recently joined the forum, here's a few pics of where I'm at. Main focus is the loose figure collection, most are fairly mint and un-played with. I collect anything that I like and a lot of the things I had as a kid. I've other stuff but this is all I've got room to display at the mo. I'm quite into Imperial forces, bounty hunters, droids and fighter ships. I recently made the figure cabinet from mdf with radiator covers for shelves. Hope you like it, have a butchers..
Andy
IMG_0905(2)(small).jpg

IMG_0911(2)(small).jpg

IMG_0931(2)(small).jpg

x-pack

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
Looks brilliant mate

That's what I was thinking ....Death Star. radiator covers great idea :D

Excellent collection. I too like the radiator cover idea. Makes me want to play about with my set up. Great stuff. Inspiring in such a simple way 8)

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Thanks for the positive comments. Been collecting for a while now so thought it was time to share. Have enjoyed checking out other peoples collections on here. Re the cabinet, I just wanted something that fitted the figure size exactly and looked a bit Star Warsy. I might put a mirror in the back, I had them in a medical cabinet with a mirror in it and it looks wicked, you can see the back of the figures.
Andy

mumbo

Sith Lord
Great collection Rob 8) very resourceful with the shelving and it works really well :)

Robstyley

Sith Lord
ponchobelt said:
Nice skills on the cabinet. Great collection to boot :)
Is the white box a mailer? Which fig is it?

Thanks man. I like making things you know, sometimes custom stuff is just a bit more satisfying. It's on the wall behind my desk.. it makes me smile when I'm working :)

Yeah the mailers are a baggie Stormtrooper, baggie Imperial Stormtrooper and a baggie Emperor. I'm a bit of an Imperial fan!

Thanks everyone else for the comments, it's been a pleasure getting involved with this forum and I've learnt **** loads already.

Andy

Top Bottom