My Fiscally responsible Star Wars collection Update 29.05.13

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Thought I'd put up a separate thread for these as they are sort of a focus for me.

Finished my goal of getting the first 21 on opened example cards, original cards, bubbles, footers, figures and accessories. Only thing missing is the seal.

Sold off all of my extras so I've updated the pics.

1-1_zpsba30bd2d.jpg

2_zpsaf50b154.jpg

3_zps5ec59cb9.jpg

4_zps23155d93.jpg

Cheers Ryan

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Cheers fellas

Budget Jedi :lol: :lol: cheers Jorn.

I actually enjoy the aspect getting some of these in fairly crappy condition and making them look decent for display.

I'm toying with making up some customs of figures that haven't been released Todd so I might hit you up for some tips on making my own, your custom stuff looks freakin brilliant.

Jez

Sith Lord
Ryan they look the bidness mate.
Totally agree reseals schmeseals they look great!

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Cheers fellas,

Yeah I like em and the good news is I just located a really nice opened Han 12 back so the first 12 will soon be complete, wahooo!

I know reseals get a bit of a bad wrap but I intend to hang on to them for a very long time. It's a good way of getting a nice set together without the danger of a divorce :lol: .

Cheers Ryan

BlueDog

Sith Lord
The Palitoy cards rock the big Pali logo looks amazing amongst the other cards really pleased to have them.

The Toltoys is the pride of my collection just love looking at it knowing that even as a reseal it's a damn rare card to have. I've got a bit of a Toltoys bug at the moment just a pity they are so damn expensive.

Lee77

Sith Lord
Good stuff Ryan! Anybody who can put fiscally responsible into the same sentence as star wars collecting gets a thumbs up from me. Thanks for sharing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom