Spoons' collection update - Han Hoth, Die Cast & INT4

spoons

Grand Master
I've had a few limelights over the years but I've just reorganised the collection room and thought I'd do a combined thread with a few updates since the last post

First up the collection room (complete with authentic 1970s office furniture :oops: )

displayroom01_07_121.jpg

displayroom01_07_122.jpg

displayroom01_07_123.jpg

displayroom01_07_125.jpg

displayroom01_07_124.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
and the Han Hoths

Kenner

displayroom01_07_128.jpg

Oddities

displayroom01_07_1211.jpg

displayroom01_07_1210.jpg

Palitoy

displayroom01_07_1218.jpg

displayroom01_07_1217.jpg

GM 45 backs and other Han Hoths

displayroom01_07_1212.jpg

displayroom01_07_1213.jpg

poncho

Grand Master
dude that is a well good set up 8) i duft my cap to you!, cool han hoth focus also love the poppy han and model trem there well cool, those trem are expensive and to get :) , whats the pure red figure is that a han hoth bootleg or cast or something???

spoons

Grand Master
Cheers Jeff and Poncho, nothing's too pricey and the red Han is a modern bootleg, designed to part focus collectors from their cash :roll:

and here are the DC TIEs INT4s and other bits and bobs

displayroom01_07_1216.jpg

displayroom01_07_1215.jpg

displayroom01_07_1224.jpg

displayroom01_07_1223.jpg

displayroom01_07_126ii.jpg

displayroom01_07_127.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
praise indeed Mr Chubb - and I'm glad someone noticed the SWFUK screen :mrgreen:

poncho

Grand Master
lovely loose collection you have pretty much all the major variants there 8) ive never seen an bright orange haired luke bespin before!

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Outstanding as always Andy, love the die casts, you going to go for a Bomber to?, want one of those myself.

Some great variants in your loose line up 2 m8, great collection of loose & nicely displayed, you going to grace us with a close up of the baggies then or you deliberately messing with me :mrgreen:

aussiejames

Sith Lord
I can't help laughing at poor spiderman locked out of the display case.
Are those 3 Han Hoth pencil topper variants? & is that inspector gadget in a VW beetle :?:
What's the significance of the Mk4 Cortina (I think) & Sherlock Holmes lego minifig ??

spoons

Grand Master
Cheers guys

Frunkstar said:
Outstanding as always Andy, love the die casts, you going to go for a Bomber to?, want one of those myself.

Some great variants in your loose line up 2 m8, great collection of loose & nicely displayed, you going to grace us with a close up of the baggies then or you deliberately messing with me :mrgreen:

I'm always on the look out for a bomber Frank, I saw one at mem for £450 but funds are a bit tight at the mo. It gives me something to aim for though. I'll do a baggie pic this evening just for you :)

Josh said:
Looks ace, Andy.

I need to get myself an E.T one day :D

Thanks Josh - the smaller ET was mine from my youth, the other was my gran's :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
aussiejames said:
I can't help laughing at poor spiderman locked out of the display case.
Are those 3 Han Hoth pencil topper variants? & is that inspector gadget in a VW beetle :?:
What's the significance of the Mk4 Cortina (I think) & Sherlock Holmes lego minifig ??

Spidey will get in one day :)

The pencil toppers all have slightly different colour legs, you can get different sized variants too if you want to go down a very dark path. There are definitely two different darth sculpts

The beetle is my only toy car left from childhood. It has an oversized German soldier driving it for some reason :lol:

The Mk3 Cortina I bought when I used to own a real one. I miss that car - a real classic from 1971

as to Sherlock - I got him for Christmas and put him on the shelf :)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
spoons said:
I'm always on the look out for a bomber Frank, I saw one at mem for £450 but funds are a bit tight at the mo. It gives me something to aim for though. I'll do a baggie pic this evening just for you :)

They are hellishly expensive init Andy, really want one but loose will do me so a small blessing, still need a couple of others 2 & can't wait to see the baggies to see if I am missing any - thanks!
scaled.php

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom