foreign cardbacks focus

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
So, have been collecting cardbacks for many years now. Have already given the palitoys their own outing, so thought I'd let the rest of the boys out for the day.

First up, over to France for a few SW 12/20 back square card meccanos. Also have a resealed 2-1b. Still have loads of these to get, but they are fairly rare with the ESB ones being really rare.

cs5Y2bM.jpg

Next up are my ROTJ 45 back meccanos. This are a bit easier to come by. Missing loads of these as well.

mkrWUhz.jpg

Next are my German General Mills ESB 45 back cardbacks. Only three to go on these! And there are two really rare ROTJ ones to get too.

yBYWOGV.jpg

Down in Oz for my Toltoys SW 12/20 backs. Only five to go on this run.

ffguuJF.jpg

Over to Canada next for my GDE SW 12C backs. Five to go on this run too.

CRDTrYN.jpg

And here are the other 12 and 20 backs Canadian cards I have. Got quite a few to get here.

TlW0gLx.jpg

Over to Argentina next for my Top Toys cardbacks. There weren't many of these so only two to get.

tjcSs06.jpg

Japan next for my SW 12 back Takaras. Three to go on this run.

k4DbLJ3.jpg

On to Italy for my SW 12 back Harberts. Eight to go on this run.

mrqkcph.jpg

Spain next for a few POCH/PBP cards I have. There are loads more but they are really hard to get.

jfe88ls.jpg

Belgium and Holland is the last country on my list with my SW 12 back clipper cardbacks. Eight still to get here but they are quite rare.

QgLzHDd.jpg

Next are my ESB 45 back clippers. I also have a resealed 2-1b. Still quite a few to get here.

5UFWGJG.jpg

Lastly are my black wrap round clipper stickers which have been put over cardbacks from Kenner, Palitoy and oddly, Clipper!

mYV3Dng.jpg

Hope you have enjoyed my world tour of cardbacks.

:)

Jason

Joe

Grand Master
Oh man Jason you rock! I had no idea when you told me you had a few extra runs on the go that it would be this extensive! You are officially a cardback addict!

Really loving those Meccanos and Toltoys, great PBP hybrid Nikto too!

dinner squadron

Youngling
Nice collection Jason. I like the meccanos, Ive a few of these myself but prefer the square ones. Good luck with the rest

snaggletooth

Jedi Master
Great collection Jason, what are the two really rare ROTJ general mills your still looking for? Will be awesome if you manage to complete these sets.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
There are 3. Tie Figther pilot, Cloud Pilot and Boba Fett. They are all really rare and I doubt I'll get them any time soon!

:)

Jason

søren

Jedi Knight
Jason this post is one of the best on this forum . Love all your cards , but the german is most apaeling to me . And the Meccano Leia ummmmmm

Thanks for posting this mate

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Have increased my PBP cardback colllection from 3 to 13 in in one go!

First up are my PBP 65 backs with special offer:-

Q4VrxmH.jpg

Next up are PBP 65 backs offerless:-

jxTyprr.jpg

And lastly, my trilogo PBP's:-

0ILsQX8.jpg

cheers Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
weasel said:
No LL cardbacks Jason?

I've been shying away from those as they go for stupid prices. I've had a Nikto for a while and have a Stormtropper on the way so will put up a photo then.

cheers Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom