DT or Broken Saber Ben

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Two possible scores in the new year for DT's....here is mine.

11806483296_fc030bb7e2_o.jpg

DT1 by kenner1977, on Flickr

11805729195_6494a2b002_o.jpg

DT2 by kenner1977, on Flickr

itfciain

Grand Master
Interesting - that does look hollow - you could have landed a cracker there mate

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
Fingers crossed for this one as well...great spot Todd :D

thanks. The second picture makes me think it is one as the piece inside his inner arm shows that the tip is flush with no sign of a molded tip. The color also suggests earlier version to me. I could be wrong....but I love a mystery.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
and....................he arrived today........................................are ya ready for the exciting.................news.......

Broken normal saber

Oh...well with all of $8.00 gambled......no biggie....another beater Ben. The pictures had me going :lol:

Palifan

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
and....................he arrived today........................................are ya ready for the exciting.................news.......

Broken normal saber

Oh...well with all of $8.00 gambled......no biggie....another beater Ben. The pictures had me going :lol:

That's a real shame although looking at the Ben you could maybe make a Santa Ben for this Christmas?

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Bugger that's a disappointment for you mate, looking forward to it being a treasure trove.

Unlucky buddy...def worth the chance, and we all had a great thrill for your $8 :!:

Keep on searching :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom