Any idea what these 2 bad boy are

fozzylou

i have been sorting through my garage and found all my star wars figures i collected many moons ago.

i sold off everything on eBay except 2 figure which i have no idea who they are or if they are even star wars.

the black one has the marking CPG - PC 1981

the other has is thegap on his back MB 198 ? can not read the last digit and Hong Kong (the visa on the figures head flips back btw)

Any help would be gratefully recieved!!!! Thanks

805554219_o.jpg

805554083_o.jpg

805554227_o.jpg

805554231_o.jpg

805554224_o.jpg

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Hi Fozzy...

It might be an idea to pop over to the introductions thread and say hello :wink:

But while you do that the guy in black is an Action Force SAS trooper, or something from the Actin Force/Z Force line.

Maybe not the exact release but based on this figure http://bloodforthebaron.com/toys/001/022/index.html

Have not got a bloody clue who the other guy is though, B wing pilot moonlighting in Battlestar Galactica maybe? :?

Welcome to SWFUK :wink:

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
First one is Action Force SAS trooper - the back pack does not belong to him though. He originally came with a machine gun (Heckler and Koch) and grappling hook.

The second one looks very much like a StarCom figure, but I can't identify exactly what character he his - bit more internet research would shed some light on it though.

Worth a quid or two each - nothing rare or valuable.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom