UPDATED 27/1/16: Luke Farmboy COO Reference Guide

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Orange Hair Luke Farmboy Figure:

Finally added an Orange hair figure to the collection. The hair paint is quite distinctive when you have the figure in hand. Very different from the light brown hair figures. The figure has a large 2 Line, Hong Kong leg marking, shown below.

IMG_20140324_100754.jpg

IMG_20140324_100903.jpg

IMG_20140324_114639.jpg

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Comes with the 2 Line, Hong Kong leg markings:
IMG_20140324_100922.jpg

Comparison shot alongside blonde hair figure with same leg markings:
IMG_20140324_101011.jpg

Various different hair colours.
Blonde, Glasslite, Dark brown, Light Brown and Orange:
IMG_20140324_100944.jpg

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Polish Unart Luke Farmboy Figure:

Latest addition to the collection. I was never sure what to expect with these figures. Completely Unarticulated figure with a "Rubbery" feel. I was unaware that even as a Bootleg figure they copied the leg markings.

This figure has a Raised Bar China COO, leg marking. I'm unsure if they come with other COO markings
IMG_20140328_094732.jpg

IMG_20140328_094747.jpg

A close up of the saber shows the way the figures mould is all one.

IMG_20140328_094801.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Some fantastic updates Jeff, love those farmer luke. You must have the biggest farmer luke collection in the world :wink:

wbobafett

Jedi Knight
I am sad to say for sure, but that OH Luke looks very fake to me! Color is definatley off and totally wrong. Also it seems to be the wrong head! This no head used for the large HK version...sigh... :( :( :(

I guess it also doesnt have the "rough" pattern to his head like the darkbrown ones?? Doesn't look like! :/

Get your money back if possible dude!

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
wbobafett said:
I am sad to say for sure, but that OH Luke looks very fake to me! Color is definatley off and totally wrong. Also it seems to be the wrong head! This no head used for the large HK version...sigh... :( :( :(

I guess it also doesnt have the "rough" pattern to his head like the darkbrown ones?? Doesn't look like! :/

Get your money back if possible dude!

Hi mate

Not sure what to think about this. I bought this from a very trusted seller on here. I was actually thinking of selling it on at the minute..!

Don't know what to do now :? I was happy enough, but I've never had one in hand. Didn't realise it's the wrong head.

TheGent

Jedi Master
Sorry to hear about the orange hair Luke, Jeff ... hope you remain happy with what you achieved so far!

As you know I have a loose Luke Farmboy Focus myself and you helped me out more than once, that's for sure!
But having added some more figures I'd like to get some infos on the sabers. I recently bought a 3-Line HK and the seller said "pretty sure this saber is not the one to come with, but am sure it#s not a repro or new one" - turns out he added a Taiwan saber which I was missing also.

But here's the question that bothers me most as a loose collector of Luke Farmboy:
There are so many different shades of yellow, any chance one can say 100% legit this belongs to that Coo?
I mean the tip ends is one easy thing to spot (like Taiwan etc.), but the saturation of the colour itself?

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Thanks for the comments mate, it's all been sorted out. As I say the seller is a very trusted member here, so all good.

With regards to the sabres, I'm not to sure to be perfectly honest.
The only major colour difference I can tell is on the Earlier Lettered sabres. They are all definitely a lighter shade of yellow IMO.

In relation to later sabres I could only really tell by the tip, ie Taiwan etc.

Sorry I'm not much help :D

bobbybobs

Padawan
Hi Jeff, I don't mean to be too intrusive but did they orange haired FB turn out to be a fake or not? I hope not but Wolff is usually right about these things. No worries if you don't want to share.

I'm interested because as you know I have a Luke focus plus you actually beat me to this one.

No way this seller would knowingly sell a fake though but some of these look so real.

Thanks mate.
Christian

TheGent

Jedi Master
I came across three versions of Luke Taiwan pants, is that correct? Plus I have a hair colour variant among those. Look what I got (from left to right):
Dark Tan Pants Pink Hands / Mud (Dark Grey) Pants Pale Hands / Grey Pants sunflower yellow hair Pink Hands / Grey Pants lemon yellow hair Pink Hands
taiwanbrothers7qky1.jpg

Picture doesn't do justice on the different yellow colours on the two right figures, but in daylight it's undeniable.
Jeff, you have some infos on these? Anyone?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
wow nice farmer luke taiwan collection. I did not know there was so many variants of the taiwan. Thanks for the info and great work :wink:

TheGent

Jedi Master
Oh, please do. Plus here is another riddle, a mystery to me...

Two Luke Farmboy Three Line Hong Kong - both with identical COO according to Wolfs Guide I.1a!
But ...
One with brown facial paint and light tan pants and
The black facial paint and mud tan pants, like those I know only from the Taiwan figures.

imag2114wsuet.jpg
imag2115o2ud0.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi Jeff, fantastic guide as always. In your research did you learn which saber variant match which figure variant ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi Jeff, I could not find anything about this in your guide. Have you seen this before ?

Luke China coo

Yellow hair and Green/Yellow hair I would say. If I keep it up against the light I see Green/Yellow.

I have found in my own collection with the same china coo

2 with yellow hair one comes from a danish childhood and one comes from a uk childhood.
3 with yellow/green hair all 3 come from 3 different danish childhood collections.

P1060154_zps26127816.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom