palitoy DT figures?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
looking at this cardback got me thinking:

http://www.palitoy.org/cardback/pics/palit12a_bk.jpg

it shows the instructions of how to operate a double telescoping sabre, but i've never seen a palitoy carded DT figure. does anyone know if they were available early on, or even better if any are still around today?

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I don't think so. :?

I'm fairly sure my old Kenner Luke 12 back which came with a standard saber had that style cardback so they probably had some left over and they weren't sure how popular the figures would be !! :lol:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
That would be the definitive palitoy MOC Holy Grail if one were found. There was a vinyl caped jawa palitoy 12 back that got sold for 6 grand a few years back, though some poeple have cast doubt on wether it's genuine.

Jason

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
does anyone remember having a DT figure as a kid? i only came into the toys during the mid 80's so didn't even know they existed until i started collecting.

spoons

Grand Master
Being a little bit older than some on this site :oops: , I remember most variations from my youth, I don't remember anyone ever having a dt sabre though

i never new they existed until a couple of years ago :oops:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
does anyone remember having a DT figure as a kid? i only came into the toys during the mid 80's so didn't even know they existed until i started collecting.

i never ,well i dont thinki did as i have never seen one cause i am not fussed about them,i am not willing to pay loads more for a tiny bit of plastic.i will leave that to you diehards 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom