OT: Gary Smith in hospital

Lee Bullock

Jedi Knight
On monday the 12th of July Gary Smith was brutally attacked by five thugs in the street and sustained serious head and neck injuries - he was stabbed seven times, with a smashed eye socket and dislodged jaw whilst fighting them off. He is in a serious but stable condition at the moment and is due for an operation on tuesday on his head and neck. He is currently in the Royal London Hospital ward AW4. This thread is here to act as a focal point to send Gary our best wishes and hopes for a speedy recovery.

I for one have known Gary for about 10 years and consider him one of my closest friends in the hobby - I am totally floored by all this as I am sure you all are on hearing this news.

If anybody has any questions, messages etc please field them at the moment through me as I am in contact with Gary and I of course will keep you all updated with any news as I find out.

Lee

tigerham

Sith Lord
Dude, really sorry to hear that. PLease send my regards and wish him the best recovery.

WTF is this world like, takes 5 *****'s to beat someone up to show they're a what... ****??

So sad!

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Crap, that's terrible news. I'm sure we all wish him a speedy recovery. It wasn't that long ago that we were joking about his hip opertaion. As far as I know he's a tough nut, keep as updated.

burnsy

Sith Lord
Holy ****, that is unbelievable.

I'm in shock to hear that!!

Lee, please let him know we are all thinking of him and we wish him a speedy recovery.

Please keep us posted with his progress mate.

Josh

Sith Lord
The ****ers would of needed five of them with knives to one of Gary..They're lucky they didn't go one on one with him or it would of been a different story.
Hoping Gary is back with us ASAP.
Best wishes to yah buddy.

plantman

Sith Lord
Just typical of this country

I wish him well and hope they catch the ****ing scum that did it.

im sick of the "deadbeats society" and think we should cull them like any other waste of space

plantman

Sith Lord
Hey, would it be a good idea to create a digital get well card (maybe with the palitoy logo) send it to everyone and we can all sign it, send it back to Lee and he can print it off??

aussiejames

Sith Lord
plantman said:
Hey, would it be a good idea to create a digital get well card (maybe with the palitoy logo) send it to everyone and we can all sign it, send it back to Lee and he can print it off??
I have no idea how somehing like that works but it sounds like a great idea. I hope he got to bust out some moves on the scumbags like the ones in his vids:
http://www.combatninjitsu.co.uk/video.php

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
Ah crap, I can't believe that , total scum,
I hope Gary gets well soon .
Pass on get well and get even to gary from Ireland.
A get well soon card from all wouldbe cool.

A cull would be a good idea for those lil pricks .
Steve

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Just picking this up now, totally shocked by it all. Gary is one of the hobbies good guys and has helped me out on a few ocassions. TF he's ok!
I just hope he makes a speedy and full recovery.

Lee pass on my regards to him, and please keep us updated on his progress!

Dub

Padawan
I didnt know Gary either but wish him all the best and a fast recovery. Terrible thing to happen to one of our own. Lets just hope they catch the cowards or someone else puts the ****ers in hospital.

Bollux

Grand Master
It's taken me a while to comprehend what's happened!

Gary is the kindest and most generous person that I have ever met in this hobby and one of the kindest I have ever met in my life!

There's nothing I can say or do to help him, gutted just gutted!

Wish him well Lee, we'll get something sorted on here asap!

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Unbelievable news, thank god he's gonna be ok.
Thinking of you mate, hope you have a speedy recovery.

Del

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
Like I posted over RS, I just want to wish Gary a speedy recovery and hope these people are caught and brought to justice for this cowardly act. I have known Gaz for some years and can safely say he is a great guy and dosent deserve this!

Lee, will he make a full recovery, or is it too early to say?

Get Well Mate!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom