Squid Head cape ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Can I place a cape on Squid Head without removing the head or break the cape ? :?

I found a cape with no figure and I thought I would place it on another figure that is missing his cape, but I have tried and tried and to me it looks
like the hole is just to small to pull it over his head :?

TK-7785

Jedi Master
There's no way you'll get the cape over his head without damaging it, Lars. I believe Squid Head's head attaches to a post of the torso, so if you warm up the figure in hot water it will soften and you can pop the head off. Pull straight though, don't twist or bend or you'll risk damaging the post. Place the cape over the neck post and pop the head back whilst still warm. Bingo! :D

Chris

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TK-7785 said:
There's no way you'll get the cape over his head without damaging it, Lars. I believe Squid Head's head attaches to a post of the torso, so if you warm up the figure in hot water it will soften and you can pop the head off. Pull straight though, don't twist or bend or you'll risk damaging the post. Place the cape over the neck post and pop the head back whilst still warm. Bingo! :D

Chris

Thanks chris for the help, I think I will maybe just sell the cape, I am not ready to remove the head on a figure that is part of my collection :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom