• Death Star Droid

Votes: 44 63.8%
  • Luke Skywalker (Hoth Battle Gear)

Votes: 25 36.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
DEATH STAR DROID V LUKE SKYWALKER (HOTH BATTLE GEAR)

Both of these figures have identical previous records with 3 1st round exits, 1 2nd round exit and 1 third round exit. One of them will be progressing to the third round for just the second time and it's down to you to decide. They have met once before in competition when they were drawn into the same group in 2018, that year Death Star Droid topped the group progressing whilst Luke hoth fell short being eliminated after finishing third.

This year Death Star Droid topped his/her group again and in the process eliminated pop Up R2 and Han Trench amongst others. Luke Hoth came through the final group finishing equal top alongside Han Bespin.

LET THE VOTING BEGIN

PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE

VOTING CLOSES WEDNESDAY 16th JANUARY AT 5.15pm

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
68884735-5E85-42A5-9CE2-D477D8FFDE56.jpeg

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Background character (and that's being kind) that as a figure is most likely to fall over before being played with by any child... or one of the main characters from the coolest part of the trilogy in a cool new sculpt style for the toy-line... with a weapon and a scarf... a scarf I tell you!

Yeah, I'm voting Luke!

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I normally like Lukes, but I've always hated the stupid walking pose on Luke Hoth, plus he comes with the wrong gun and no lightsaber! It's got to be the Death Star Droid for me.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Not really keen on any of these two, so went with the play ability of Luke over the droid.
This will be a tight one!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
The DSD is class, but the Luke Hoth figure is a cut above. Awesome sculpt and particular childhood memories. Anyway, can't vote for a figure than needs a hip replacement if you even look at it.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I can't vote for Luke because they didn't give him a lightsabre. I mean come on, how can they miss out the weapon he actually uses in the film and add a gun he doesn't use? Bizarre. This would have been one cool figure with the blue luke Jedi sabre, in fact that's how I might display mine :)

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
I absolutely love Luke Hoth - takes me back to the time I decapitated him for some bizarre reason as a child. I've no idea why either.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Luke Hoth took the early lead in this head to head but finds himself badly defeated to the Death Star Droid, a victory of 19 votes is convincing enough for the DSD to maybe re ready for a winning campaign.

3rd ROUND QUALIFIERS

Jawa
Death Star Droid

Latest posts

Top Bottom