Repro - double telescoping sabers

jayums

Jedi Master
Not seen these before, so apologies if they are old hat
- Melting down original sabers :shock: not sure whether I quite buy that, but regardless, what an arse hat

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Double-Telescoping-Obi-Wan-Ben-Lightsaber-REAL-KENNER-PLASTIC-Saber-/283322049551?nav=SEARCH

jared007

Padawan
Ironically, the listing exclaims *BEWARE OF IMITATORS* with regards to others copying his work!

jayums

Jedi Master
I'd not seen these fancy collectible (using that term loosely!) packets before ... The accompanying marketing spiel made me choke on my cornflakes :lol:

Item description:
"With beautifully printed artwork, hand numbered, and limited to just 50 Pieces, you'll want to keep these sabers encased within their thick, sturdy bubble!"

aussiejames

Sith Lord
jared007 said:
Ironically, the listing exclaims *BEWARE OF IMITATORS* with regards to others copying his work!
amusingly the other UK repro supplier ( floating fakes) Chris Smith did copy the revalve it DTs- with the REV & LL stamp :lol: :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I remember his site with all his melted sabers, I did not like it years ago and I do not still like it today :evil:

subzero

Sith Lord
I wonder what he would do if these started flying off the shelves, and he makes a ton of profit but runs out of broken sabers?, would he start sourcing original unbroken sabers to melt down to keep the gravy train going?...... :?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom