• Death Squad Commander

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • Snaggletooth (Blue)

Votes: 10 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
So we head to the next bout of groups, starting with Group E and a couple of interesting match ups.

The 2016 champion, Emperor's Royal Guard, gets his campaign underway in this group, his victory in 2016 was certainly a shock after 2nd round exits in the two previous years to his victory. But when defending it in 2017 he was eliminated in the first round and last year a trip to the third round was his second best achievement, was his 2016 victory a fluke? Can he repeat it? He's one of my standout figures but he needs to find his 2016 form to get off to a flier.

If he is to progress he will have to get past his master, the Emperor, although that doesn't look too much of a challenge as the huge lump of plastic that is The Emperor has fallen at the 1st round every year. Blue Snaggletooth in this group has also suffered that same fate.

The real challenge for ERG has to be the first 12 figure and the two first 21 figures that make up this group. Death Squad Commander has been one of the poorest first 12 figures with two third round exits, two first round exits and last years 2nd round elimination. Luke X-Wing Pilot is a figure that has massively underperformed in the past, always clears this round but 2014, 2016, 2017 and 2018 saw him fall at the second round everytime, the only noteable performance was in 2015 when he reached the quarter finals. Making up the group is another personal favourite, Hamemrhead, but the rest of the forum haven't agreed over the years with three 1st round exits and two 2nd round exits.

LET THE VOTING BEGIN

PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR THREE FAVOURITES

VOTING CLOSES MONDAY 7th JANURY at 6.45pm

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
CFE7581B-AA0F-432D-9969-984A156F9247.jpeg

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
One of the tougher groups and I can't believe I haven't voted for Luke X-Wing :shock:

ERG first choice - was nearly my focus figure
Hammerhead - loved those aliens as a kid
DSC - not sure why but always loved him

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
ERG, Emperor and Blue Snaggletooth. ERG is another one of my favourites, Emperor was possibly my first mailaway figure and Blue Snaggletooth takes the third spot due to him being added to my collection despite thinking I'd never have him. :)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Can't believe the love for the Blue Snag, perhaps everyone is feeling guilty over his brother being eliminated?
ERG, Emperor and Luke for me, absolutely love the ERG and the Emperor.

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Simple enough here
ERG - nice dress
Hammerhead - just cool
Luke x wing - love this guy!!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
One of the tougher groups and I can't believe I haven't voted for Luke X-Wing :shock:

Can't believe you managed to copy me even though you went first.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Stuart Skinner said:

Can't believe you managed to copy me even though you went first.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
A convincing victory for the 2016 champion as Emperor's Royal Guard storms into the knockouts.

Close battle for second but Luke X-Wing Pilot edges out Hammerhead to progress

QUALIFIERS

Death Star Droid
Hoth Rebel Soldier
Power Droid
Chewbacca / Leia Bespin
Stormtrooper
Luke Jedi
Greedo
Sand People
Emperor's Royal Guard
Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot