Pbp baggie question

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Hi and happy new year to you all , I have a question about pbp figures in baggies that I'm hoping someone can answer ? ... so I know that Spain made there own figures and packaged them on exclusive Spanish cards ( well I'm pretty sure this is right? ) but what about pbp figures that can be found in baggies ? Did they get sealed in the baggies in a Spanish factory or was the loose figure exported and bagged somewhere else ? The reason I ask is that I thought figures was made then bagged then shipped out to be carded ? And if they was bagged in Spain wouldn't they have a made in Spain stamp on the baggie ? .

Aidan :)

spoons

Grand Master
No expert on these at all, but a lot of pbp figures are found on Palitoy cards so must have been sent to the uk in some form. There is also some debate as to whether all were made in Spain, or potentially some being made in a HK factory

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Thanks spoons so have you ever heard of loose figures being shipped out then bagged at a different factory ?

slim

Sith Lord
If my memory is right over stock figures in baggies were sent to palitoy , i swear i saw a baggie on a palitoy card ? Now that's a cracking Moc to own :mrgreen:

momike

Jedi Master
The only pbp figures in baggies that come to mind are the dark armour dengar and light green walrus man figure which was a pbp manufactured figure produced for the French market, these both came in clear no coo euro baggies, the dengar is also found with the free sample red sticker offer. Pbp fett/tri logo fett can be found in a mihk Palitoy-a baggie also which is a bit of an oddity imo

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
momike said:
The only pbp figures in baggies that come to mind are the dark armour dengar and light green walrus man figure which was a pbp manufactured figure produced for the French market, these both came in clear no coo euro baggies, the dengar is also found with the free sample red sticker offer. Pbp fett/tri logo fett can be found in a mihk Palitoy-a baggie also which is a bit of an oddity imo

These are the pbp figures I was thinking about .... so the figures ( dengar , fett , walrusman ) all Spanish produced figures so more than likely sealed in baggies at the Spanish factory , would you agree ?

newswseller

Padawan
As far as i'm aware these are the only baggies directly created at the PBP factory and sold in the factory store.

http://www.bloodforthebaron.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15338

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
newswseller said:
As far as i'm aware these are the only baggies directly created at the PBP factory and sold in the factory store.

http://www.bloodforthebaron.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15338

Wow great link ! So that proofs that they bagged figures at the Spanish factory .

momike

Jedi Master
Those factory shop bags are a very special thing but imo a lot like laurence dyers case find from a Palitoy employer probably a ltd number of these exist and a bit of a one in that they would of not been distributed to the global market like the ones mentioned above, I think Luke bespin and at at commander could be highly probbible due to the shear numbers of them that can be found in the U.K., though I have never seen one in a baggie to date?

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
So is it more likely that Dengar , walrusman and fett was produced in Spain then sent to France where they was bagged then sold on the French market ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom