THE VINTAGE REBELLION : Christmas Special 2018 LAUNCHED

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
xmasfb.jpg

The Fifth Holiday Special from The Vintage Rebellion sees the lads gather round a table with a Snowball to discuss 2018 and 2019 with regards to the hobby, events, collecting and the podcast.

Stuart is joined by Edd Grant to reflect on Star Wars Forum UKs 2018 and then alongside Richard they are joined by UK Facebook admins Mark Baker, Mark Daniels and Jason Smith to reflect once again on 2018 from a Facebook point of view.

In amongst all the chit chat is this years end quiz as the TVR Eggheads Team (Jez, Richard, Pete, Steve and Simon), take on a team of challengers from the community (Andrew Norton, Marc Hockley, Jason Smith, Scott Cato and Rob Marsh), can the Eggheads be beaten? Listen in to find out.

We wish everyone a huge Merry Christmas from everyone at The Vintage Rebellion Podcast!

Enjoy the show!!!

Taffius

Sith Lord
Great podcast. Thankyou all very much for such a great listening present. Enjoyed so much and the chats about fb groups was very informative and enlightening. The forum information was good too and thanks to Edd for so much work and effort within making this such a resource and place to be.

Quiz was good fun, as was the sound drops.

Merry Christmas to all the team and for continued success in 2019. Long may it continue.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Listened to it on the way to and from Farthest From, really enjoyed it. Thanks for getting me on and asking awkward questions :lol:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
edd_jedi said:
Listened to it on the way to and from Farthest From, really enjoyed it. Thanks for getting me on and asking awkward questions :lol:

I did chuckle to myself as I listened in the car on the way to FF :lol:

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Another great listen guys, many thanks :D

100% agree with Edd that Jeff should have no place to deal at the show :!: surely he lost that privilege when he decided to **** over honest collectors :!: The fact he can still come along to FF as if he has done nothing intentionally wrong says a lot! Scammers and frausters have no conscience :!: :!:

Defo can effect the integrity and purity of the show :!: :!: :!:

spoons

Grand Master
Well done all, that was a good festive show and did have me laughing along.

Shameful that us guests shouldn't have had anyone in the quiz final other than Rob who ducked a question :lol:

Looking forward to listening along in 2019!

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
A Merry Christmas to everyone who contributed to this show over the past year. Thankyou.

paulcalf

Jedi Knight
I look forward to listening to the podcast

On the subject of the facebook group for Swfuk - i tried to join and haven't heard back - Edd or Richard what is happening? Am I not worthy

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
paulcalf said:
I look forward to listening to the podcast

On the subject of the facebook group for Swfuk - i tried to join and haven't heard back - Edd or Richard what is happening? Am I not worthy

Let me know your FB name and I'll approve :)

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
That TIE Bomber question ruined my Christmas! Ha ha, well done Simon. Loved the Christmas special. Well done everyone! My favourite podcast.

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
Enjoyed the Christmas special. The Eggheads quiz was great and was fun to reflect back a bit on 2018. Hope you guys have a great holiday!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom