Three Types Of Helmet!

leooooooo

Youngling
Here are three types of Star Wars cosplay helmet.First is Anakin Skywalker Darth Vader helmet.Second is First Order Stormtrooper Helmet.And the last one is Kylo Ren helmet. Do you want it?

Robstyley

Sith Lord
leooooooo said:
Here are three types of Star Wars cosplay helmet.First is Anakin Skywalker Darth Vader helmet.Second is First Order Stormtrooper Helmet.And the last one is Kylo Ren helmet. Do you want it?

What do you mean here are?? I'm not seeing any photos? You've already been told, you must post photos and give a price if you're selling here. If you can't manage that - jog on :|

leooooooo

Youngling
Of course I have some photos of them.
The price is about 70 dollars

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,441

Robstyley

Sith Lord
That's not a photo, it's a computer generated image. Now take an actual photograph of them (with a camera) on a table with a piece of paper next to them with your name and today's date on it.

Taffius

Sith Lord
Robstyley said:
That's not a photo, it's a computer generated image. Now take an actual photograph of them (with a camera) on a table with a piece of paper next to them with your name and today's date on it.

I have a feeling I know whats coming here! :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
They look clearly fake and awful anyway, Darth Vader looks like a black Jar Jar Binks.

leooooooo

Youngling
Actually this is a photo in white background. I just put them on one picture. You can search them in website cosmanles.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
leooooooo said:
Actually this is a photo in white background. I just put them on one picture. You can search them in website cosmanles.

I love them and full of Christmas cheer (and several snowballs), would you do all three for £600 delivered?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
leooooooo said:

I love them and full of Christmas cheer (and several snowballs), would you do all three for £600 delivered?
:shock:

subzero

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
Stuart Skinner said:
leooooooo said:

:shock:

I can't tell if that's a sarcastic comment or not. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom