Forum Giveaway

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Haven't done a giveaway for a while and whilst these are modern bootlegs they're great fun. Simon got me four of them and I was missing Vader and Stormtrooper but managed to acquire a little job lot of them to complete my set. Sadly I don't have a spare Vader but do have the other five to give to someone on the forum.

798013D5-537F-4484-83C5-F94147B9C557.jpeg

5BD4404F-9F24-4905-944D-9AF5A193AB82.jpeg

7F9E1B8A-C115-40F7-B2D1-AA67E23C03D1.jpeg

Anyone can enter, just tell me why Richards short shorts excite you and what you'd do to him whilst he was wearing them, perhaps throw in how you'd remove them from him in the heat of passion. Will stick everyone in a draw for Sunday evening and will send this set of five to one winner.

3D98B48A-5FEF-4FA7-A93C-952060248097.jpeg

Attachments

• B1BEF956-372B-47B5-8FC5-2EB6667FF026.jpeg
    B1BEF956-372B-47B5-8FC5-2EB6667FF026.jpeg
    117.2 KB · Views: 1,856

lejackal

Grand Master
I get excited by Richs shirt shorts because......
The shiny head popping out on an unnaturally long stork reminds me of Simon and I've always wanted to toss him off
a bridge during extreme pooh sticks

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Well, Richards short shorts excite me because they take me back to the 80's when toys were cool and men were men, unafraid to bare their legs and man-bulge. Whilst he was wearing them I'd set two randy Ewoks on him and watch what happens :eek: :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Robstyley said:
Richard_H said:
What Stu doesn't realise is that my shorts would actually look like chest wadders if he wore them. They're also the wrong ones.

Don't worry Rich, short shorts are all the rage these days. What's a chest wadder??
Yes they maybe, but I doubt that's true on men of a certain age! :lol:

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Robstyley said:
Richard_H said:
What Stu doesn't realise is that my shorts would actually look like chest wadders if he wore them. They're also the wrong ones.

Don't worry Rich, short shorts are all the rage these days. What's a chest wadder??

You have to remember his thick Geordie accent.

Chest wadders man. Were gannin doon the Tyne!

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Richard_H said:

Are you saying you've got two pairs of short shorts? So these aren't the really short shorts which must be known as the much shorter short shorts than the short shorts

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Everyone who comments on this thread I'm sticking in the draw as you all deserve these awesome figures. And I'm going to add Edd as well who I know is desperate for them but doesn't want to admit publicly that he gets aroused by Richards Short Shorts

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Those shorts instantly take me back to the 80s and Saturday afternoons in front of the tele watching a bit of Dukes of Hazzard followed by WWF. I'd love to get down, deep deep down, hot and sticky wrestling with Richard 'Dicky' Hutchinson in his 'pop loose' shorts and accompanying Lycra vest. My signature wrestling move would whip those bad boys off in a jiffy exposing his mighty purple love balloon for all of the BBC viewers to see. On second thoughts better move it to after the watershed... :lol:

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
TheJabbaWookie said:
Those shorts instantly take me back to the 80s and Saturday afternoons in front of the tele watching a bit of Dukes of Hazzard followed by WWF. I'd love to get down, deep deep down, hot and sticky wrestling with Richard 'Dicky' Hutchinson in his 'pop loose' shorts and accompanying Lycra vest. My signature wrestling move would whip those bad boys off in a jiffy exposing his mighty purple love balloon for all of the BBC viewers to see. On second thoughts better move it to after the watershed... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I actually believe this is how you feel

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Stuart Skinner said:
TheJabbaWookie said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I actually believe this is how you feel
I'm actually starting to believe it myself, but if Taffius can fall for Jez stands to reason I can fall for Rich's dulcet tones on the podcast too.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'm sorry but my mind can't cope with the thought of removing those shorts from a grown man...just feels wrong on soooo many levels! :shock:
Whenever these shorts have been brought up in conversation on the podcast etc. the first thing that entered my head were the binary moons of Tatooine rising out of the valleys! :shock: :wink:

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
I'm sorry but my mind can't cope with the thought of removing those shorts from a grown man...just feels wrong on soooo many levels! :shock:

You might not need to, they're short enough Little Richard might just pop out!

poncho

Grand Master
we kick back relax and watch byker grove on you tube! then we could sing let get ready to rumble....lets get ready lets get ready to rumble

Gadders

Padawan
Stu, nice giveaway.. what are these items known as? I won a couple in an arcade on the Isle of Wight and have been trying to complete the set ever since..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom