Has somebody sent me these by mistake ?

jayums

Jedi Master
Heads up!

Received a parcel today containing a trio of loose figures ... nothing unusual there, except I haven't bought any vintage SW for months...

Anyway - the sender is from York, but no name was given and no note in the parcel, so unless Chrimbo has come early for me, I figure there was a chance somebody might have misread an email / addy and sent them to me by mistake... I have managed to do this myself before :eek: :lol:

One of the figures was a lovely hoth stormie.

If you think you might have sent these to me in error (or if you think you are the intended recipient), PM me and will sort out!

jayums

Jedi Master
Maybe it's a sign I should start a loose collection again. Sold all mine off last year as needed the funds (and couldn't afford the last 17 in any case!). What are the prices like at the mo?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
jayums said:
Maybe it's a sign I should start a loose collection again. Sold all mine off last year as needed the funds (and couldn't afford the last 17 in any case!). What are the prices like at the mo?
Still crazy for the last 17 and the first 12 come to that, but there are bargains to be had.
I think that prices have definitely stopped rising and maybe even started to come down.
Good luck if you decide to start again.

jayums

Jedi Master
Mini99 said:
jayums said:
Still crazy for the last 17 and the first 12 come to that, but there are bargains to be had.
I think that prices have definitely stopped rising and maybe even started to come down.

Cheers mate! Still no claimants for these figs (besides that scamp subzero), so it looks like my luck is in! Crimbo not too far off so will keep an eye on the forum for a treat ... might even wrap them up for myself :lol:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
jayums said:
Mini99 said:
jayums said:

Cheers mate! Still no claimants for these figs (besides that scamp subzero), so it looks like my luck is in! Crimbo not too far off so will keep an eye on the forum for a treat ... might even wrap them up for myself :lol:
I hope that the package included a pop up R2 a Yak and a complete Gunner!
Nice early Christmas present!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Very strange this is. A similar thing happened to me a couple years ago, received a DVD from amazon that neither me or my wife had ordered. Asked all our friends and family and know one had sent us anything. No record in the box of who had sent It, must have been a mistake at Amazon which is not that surprising really with the amount of parcels they post and all that.

The strange thing was the DVD we received was relevant to a book my wife was reading at the time and a subject that we had been talking about a lot at that time. :?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
theforceuk said:
Very strange this is. A similar thing happened to me a couple years ago, received a DVD from amazon that neither me or my wife had ordered. Asked all our friends and family and know one had sent us anything. No record in the box of who had sent It, must have been a mistake at Amazon which is not that surprising really with the amount of parcels they post and all that.

The strange thing was the DVD we received was relevant to a book my wife was reading at the time and a subject that we had been talking about a lot at that time. :?
Spooky! :shock:

subzero

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
theforceuk said:

Spooky! :shock:

This is exactly why I cover up my laptop camera and disable the microphone, and I don't own a smartphone or post on social media.

Everything is 24hr listening, tracking and recording!

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
theforceuk said:

Creepy

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
jayums said:
Heads up!

Received a parcel today containing a trio of loose figures ... nothing unusual there, except I haven't bought any vintage SW for months...

Anyway - the sender is from York, but no name was given and no note in the parcel, so unless Chrimbo has come early for me, I figure there was a chance somebody might have misread an email / addy and sent them to me by mistake... I have managed to do this myself before :eek: :lol:

If you think you might have sent these to me in error (or if you think you are the intended recipient), PM me and will sort out!

Was there a return address on the package?

If there was check to see If the address matches someone you have bought / sold from before?

jayums

Jedi Master
Darkest_Logic said:
jayums said:
Heads up!

Was there a return address on the package?

If there was check to see If the address matches someone you have bought / sold from before?

Yep good idea; I had a quick trawl through my messages on here, but no joy as I deleted a lot of recents from my full inbox - but will have a look on eBay when I'm home this weekend. The sender was from York/ East Riding, so if that sounds like it could be anybody you peeps know then put them in touch. I guess I can post them back without a name if not as I have the rest of the address.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom