SWTOTW, Week 45, 2018, Part 1/2 See-Threepio (C-3PO) (Droids)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
See-Threepio (C-3PO) (Droids):

C-3PO.jpg

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
A bootleg of a Droids 3PO, just love the green hue of this Goldenrod.
Always reminds me of Talos from Jason and the Argonauts :mrgreen:

Screenshot_20180813-001320.png

Palifan

Sith Lord
Here's my C-3PO I picked up years ago. I do really like the 2 droids from this series so picked up both of them and also have a loss droids R2 but no loose C-3PO. It's amazing how much the loose C-3PO goes for now, it's almost the same as a moc last time I looked.

Ian

Attachments

• IMG_1533.jpg
    IMG_1533.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 1,507
  • IMG_1531.jpg
    IMG_1531.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,507
  • IMG_1529.jpg
    IMG_1529.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 1,507

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Palifan said:
Here's my C-3PO I picked up years ago. I do really like the 2 droids from this series so picked up both of them and also have a loss droids R2 but no loose C-3PO. It's amazing how much the loose C-3PO goes for now, it's almost the same as a moc last time I looked.

Ian
Excellent stuff, Ian! Although I don't collect the Droids line myself, I still enjoy seeing other people's collections, and this C-3PO is a beauty!

Thanks for sharing :)

Jeremy

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Hi I have C3PO loose and R2 boxed.

Attachments

• image_zpsjxzkspdj.jpeg
    image_zpsjxzkspdj.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 1,501
  • image_zpszpwlmk12.jpeg
    image_zpszpwlmk12.jpeg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,501

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Thanks for showing your C3PO's, I am shocked how much these go for now loose and carded!
I remember when they were looked down upon and no one wanted them, wish I had bought every one that was going!
The droids are great from this series of figures, such a shame that the bubbles go so yellow on all these, and I like the different US and Canadian card backs.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Pulsar said:
A bootleg of a Droids 3PO, just love the green hue of this Goldenrod.
Always reminds me of Talos from Jason and the Argonauts :mrgreen:

Screenshot_20180813-001320.png

Cool figure, I have never seen it before :shock:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Palifan said:

Ian

wow that is a Beautyfull moc that you have. Thanks ian for sharing it with all of us 8)

Palifan

Sith Lord
Nice Canadian card back and figure Lars, as mentioned earlier these were pretty cheap to pick up for years on both cards but now seem to cost a lot more (like everything vintage). I also have a Kenner Droids R2 and used to have an 85 one but the bellow was more yellow so I kept hold of the ungraded one and sold the graded. I'm pretty sure the R2 I have would grade 85 and it's nice to have the bubbles matching up somewhat. Also as mentioned the bubbles on these do tend to yellow which is a shame. I must admit that I've never really been into yellow bubbles but beggars can't be choosers I guess.

Ian

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Palifan said:
Nice Canadian card back and figure Lars, as mentioned earlier these were pretty cheap to pick up for years on both cards but now seem to cost a lot more (like everything vintage). I also have a Kenner Droids R2 and used to have an 85 one but the bellow was more yellow so I kept hold of the ungraded one and sold the graded. I'm pretty sure the R2 I have would grade 85 and it's nice to have the bubbles matching up somewhat. Also as mentioned the bubbles on these do tend to yellow which is a shame. I must admit that I've never really been into yellow bubbles but beggars can't be choosers I guess.

Ian

Thanks ian for the kind words :D Yes prices is going up and up, I wish they were still pretty cheap :D

I have no problems with yellow bubbles as long as they are not so yellow so you can't see the figure :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom